Forums46
Topics538,044
Posts9,732,311
Members87,055
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Post your last weekend buck of the season! [Re: jmh004] #6616069 01/04/17 05:49 PM
K
kdkane1971 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
K
Originally Posted By: jmh004
Ahhhh ok? How does a simple question of how wide a deer is, go to some kind of version of The Old Man and the Sea?

Re: Post your last weekend buck of the season! [Re: Jungleexplorer] #6616101 01/04/17 06:09 PM
N
Navasot Offline
Hollywood
Hollywood
N
Lol sapper you wiz in the mans cheerios or what??
roflmao

Re: Post your last weekend buck of the season! [Re: Jungleexplorer] #6616110 01/04/17 06:14 PM
B
BenBob Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
B
Masked face makes me wonder if his voice is altered also?

Tired, Wired, and Uninspired
Re: Post your last weekend buck of the season! [Re: SapperTitan] #6616161 01/04/17 06:34 PM
J
Jungleexplorer Offline OP
Woodsman
OP Offline
Woodsman
J
Originally Posted By: SapperTitan
After the way you speak about Game Wardens who are sworn to protect us

I am going to try, if possible to have an intelligent discussion with you, in spite of the fact that you have treated me with nothing but disrespect.

I am going to take the dangerous step of assuming here that you consider yourselves to be a person that leans conservative in their political ideology. I assume this because you are hunter, and I don't know a single true liberal that hunts, and all of the hunters I know, at least consider themselves to be conservative (whether truly they understand what conservatism is or not). I say this because I am going to talk to you like you are a conservative and you understand what conservatism is. If you were a liberal, I would take a totally different approach.

If you are a true conservative, then you understand that the foundation of conservatism in America is founded entirely on respect for the Constitution of the United Sates of America, as "Ratified", and not as "Interpreted" by modern liberals with anti-constitutional agendas. You also understand that it is the Constitution that is the only thing that protects us from the Tyranny of government oppression, overreach and abuse of power. You understand that the Constitution is a "Restrictive" document on the government that provides "Restrictions" and "Boundaries" to protect us (the American Citizen) from government abuse of power.

In your statement about game wardens you said, "Game Wardens are sworn to protect us". On this point you are completely wrong. I believe you were actually thinking of Police Officers when you made that statement and you are under the mistaken assumption that a game warden is the same as a police officer. Don't worry, it is a very common wrong assumption that a lot of people make. I can tell you that you are wrong here, but I doubt you have enough respect for me to believe me at this point; so let me prove to you what I am saying by using your own personal experience to show you the truth.

Okay, here goes. Let me ask you this; have you ever been pulled over by a police officer while driving? I bet, like most people, you have. What is the first thing the officer said to you? If he followed protocol, he asked you a question. He asked for you license and insurance and asked you, "Do you know why I pulled you over today?" Now why would he ask this? Can he not simply pull you over because he wants to? NO!. You see, a police officer is what is know as a "Constitutional Agent". Every police officer, to become a police officer, MUST swear to "Uphold the Constitution of the United States of America." You see, the Constitution provides RESTRICTIONS on the power of the police and demands that they must have "Probable Cause" to detain you. Basically, in order for them to stop you, they must see you doing something wrong, even if it is something as small as a broken tail light. They simply cannot stop you just because you are driving on the road.

Let me ask you this, would you like it if the highway patrol could set up a check point anytime they wanted and stop you for no reason and search your car, and do a complete state inspection on it, JUST because you were driving on the road? ABSOLUTELY NOT! There would be riots in the street if the police were to do something like this. The police cannot stop you without cause, and they also cannot search your car without your permission, or with out a judge issued warrant, for which they have the burden to provide "Reasonable Cause" for a search. All of this is because, a police officer is a "Constitutional Agent", sworn to uphold the Constitution; and it is the Constitution which is the instrument that protects us and our rights.

Now, let me ask you another question. Have you ever been checked and searched by a game warden? If you have hunted or fished for anytime you have. What was the game warden's reason for checking and searching you? Huh? It was for no other reason then because you were fishing or hunting. Is it a crime to fish or hunt? No. So, why can a game warden stop you and search you without probable cause, but a police officer cannot? It is quite simple really, game wardens are NOT Constitutional agents and are not sworn to protect you or your rights. A person that wants to become a game warden does not have to swear to uphold the Constitution because they are not law enforcement agents, they are Unconstitutional Natural Resources Regulations Enforcement Officers.

So you see, game wardens are not sworn to protect us. That is not even their purpose. Their purpose is to enforce natural resources regulations. There is no argument here. That is the purpose of their institution is.

Now don't get me wrong here. I am not saying that the men or women that fulfill the function of the office of game wardens are evil. I am simply technically describing the institution and purpose they fulfill. Behind that uniform is a human person, that may be good or bad. I am not saying that they are bad or good. I am simply describing their function. The primary function of a Police Officer is to protect us and are rights. The primary function of a game warden is to regulated the use of the natural resources of Texas, not protect us. That is just the way it is.

The problem I have with the institution of the game wardens (Department Texas parks and Wildlife, in Texas), is not with the game wardens themselves, but with the nature of the institution they represent. You see, I believe that game wardens should be constitutional agents under the same restrictions that police officers are, or just do away with them and let the police do the job of enforcing the law. I don't think game wardens should be able to detain you without cause or search you without a warrant. Why? Because power corrupts, and game wardens have almost unrestricted power. They can come in your house and seize meat out of your freezer if they want to, without a shred of evidence that you did anything wrong. I am not saying that they routinely do this, I am saying that it is within the purview of their authority to do it, and that is wrong.

Let me put it this way to simplify it. Game wardens are in the same class as IRS agents. They are not under the Constitution and have to abide by none of it's restrictions that true law enforcement agents have to follow. They are not constitutional agents, yet they enjoy way more power and the same protections as Police Officers that are real constitutional agents. Ideologically speaking, I believe the existence of such institution as the IRS and the institutions that game wardens represent, is an affront to the very intentions of the Founder Fathers and the country they sought to establish. It is simply not the way it is supposed to be in this country.

My question is, why is everyone else comfortable with a the double standard in law enforcement. You know darn well, there would immeasurable public outcry and riots in the streets if the police could pull you over just because you were driving down the road or come and search your house without a warrant. You know I am right here. So why is it that these same people are totally comfortable with bending over and grabbing their knees when a game warden detains them and searches them without any cause at all, other then they were engaged in the activity of hunting or fishing? Why is there this double standard when it comes to law enforcement agents? Huh?

Again, I will say here that, I have no problem with people who are game wardens. My problem is with the institution they represent, because it violates and tramples the very premise of what the Constitution stands for. As a conservative American who is descended from the Mayflower Pilgrims and who's forefathers died to establish and protect this Constitution, I believe that every patriotic American should be outraged by the institution that game wardens (and IRS) represent, because it completely adulterates and subverts the Constitution they hold so dear, which is they only thing that protects us from government tyranny.

Last edited by Jungleexplorer; 01/04/17 06:53 PM.

I'm sorry for my sins Jesus, please forgive me.

https://sorryformysins.com/

Re: Post your last weekend buck of the season! [Re: Jungleexplorer] #6616190 01/04/17 06:51 PM
J
jmh004 Offline
Tracker
Tracker
J
So how wide was that deer now? I think we got sidetracked here.

Re: Post your last weekend buck of the season! [Re: Jungleexplorer] #6616199 01/04/17 06:58 PM
S
SapperTitan Offline
Taking Requests
Taking Requests
S
Originally Posted By: Jungleexplorer
Sapper Titan

Just in case you my last post and story was a little too difficult for you to understand, let me simplify it, in a good will effort to help you understand what my intentions were. When you said, "Hopefully you are not in an AR county." You deliberately disrespected and insulted me. Yes, you did. First, you disrespected me by questioning my honesty by IMPLYING that you were not sure if I was a law abiding citizen. Second you insulted by implying that I would be so stupid as to knowingly break the law and then post a picture on the internet to brag about it. That is pretty low my friend. Pretty low indeed.

I am a stranger to you. Why would you disrespect and insult a total stranger like you did me? Why would even pose the question that you did? Why? Because you made the exact same wrong two assumptions about me that those two fishermen did that day. First you assumed that I was not a respectful law abiding citizen, and second, you assumed that it was your responsibility to make sure I was. And like those two men that saw they were wrong about and felt like idiots, you got even madder and started cussing (if you could on this forum). Hey, I did not write your last post, so don't blame me for the words you tried to use. You are the one who started this by disrespecting and insulting me, so you have no right to get mad if I respond and point out the disrespectful insulting busybody you made of yourself by your own actions.

Just in case you missed it in my last post, why don't you try living by the Texas way. "Treat ever man with respect until he proves himself unworthy of it." if you would have followed that rule, we would not be here. Okay.

SapperTitan, We can have a disagreement about ideology without being disrespectful. And just because a person disagrees with a law, does not automatically mean they break it. Laws get changed because people disagree with the current law. That's how things work. And laws get changed by people discussing and talking about the laws they disagree with. Discussing and talking about a law you disagree with, does not make you a criminal in this country because the Constitution grants us "Freedom of Speech". I am praying that you are smart enough to get the message here.
see I actually assumed you weren't in an AR county to start with bc your location says Abilene my comment was originally meant as sarcasm but after reading some of your other posts about law enforcement and antler restrictions I wouldn't be surprised if you purposely shot an illegal buck just to prove some sort of point. The second someone bad mouths those sworn to protect us they have lost my respect so yeah I don't respect you.

Re: Post your last weekend buck of the season! [Re: jmh004] #6616201 01/04/17 06:59 PM
J
Woodsman
OP Offline
Woodsman
J
So how wide was that deer now? I think we got sidetracked here.

Why is the width important to you? Do you place the value of a deer solely on the width of it's antlers? What about Height or Thickness? What about body weight or neck diameter. Seems your value system on a deer is quite limited. Unless of course you are questioning whether I am compliance with AR laws, and are trying to disrespect and insult me. In order to give you the benefit of a doubt I will just assume that you just a shallow limited value system for based solely on the width of antlers and nothing else.

Re: Post your last weekend buck of the season! [Re: Jungleexplorer] #6616207 01/04/17 07:01 PM
N
Navasot Offline
Hollywood
Hollywood
N
man I bet your just a hoot to be around...

Re: Post your last weekend buck of the season! [Re: SapperTitan] #6616209 01/04/17 07:02 PM
J
Woodsman
OP Offline
Woodsman
J
Sapper Titan

Just in case you my last post and story was a little too difficult for you to understand, let me simplify it, in a good will effort to help you understand what my intentions were. When you said, "Hopefully you are not in an AR county." You deliberately disrespected and insulted me. Yes, you did. First, you disrespected me by questioning my honesty by IMPLYING that you were not sure if I was a law abiding citizen. Second you insulted by implying that I would be so stupid as to knowingly break the law and then post a picture on the internet to brag about it. That is pretty low my friend. Pretty low indeed.

I am a stranger to you. Why would you disrespect and insult a total stranger like you did me? Why would even pose the question that you did? Why? Because you made the exact same wrong two assumptions about me that those two fishermen did that day. First you assumed that I was not a respectful law abiding citizen, and second, you assumed that it was your responsibility to make sure I was. And like those two men that saw they were wrong about and felt like idiots, you got even madder and started cussing (if you could on this forum). Hey, I did not write your last post, so don't blame me for the words you tried to use. You are the one who started this by disrespecting and insulting me, so you have no right to get mad if I respond and point out the disrespectful insulting busybody you made of yourself by your own actions.

Just in case you missed it in my last post, why don't you try living by the Texas way. "Treat ever man with respect until he proves himself unworthy of it." if you would have followed that rule, we would not be here. Okay.

SapperTitan, We can have a disagreement about ideology without being disrespectful. And just because a person disagrees with a law, does not automatically mean they break it. Laws get changed because people disagree with the current law. That's how things work. And laws get changed by people discussing and talking about the laws they disagree with. Discussing and talking about a law you disagree with, does not make you a criminal in this country because the Constitution grants us "Freedom of Speech". I am praying that you are smart enough to get the message here.
see I actually assumed you weren't in an AR county to start with bc your location says Abilene my comment was originally meant as sarcasm but after reading some of your other posts about law enforcement and antler restrictions I wouldn't be surprised if you purposely shot an illegal buck just to prove some sort of point. The second someone bad mouths those sworn to protect us they have lost my respect so yeah I don't respect you.

You obviously did not read my last post about the nature if the institution of game wardens before you wrote this, so I will forgive you repeating this erroneous statement about game wardens being there to protect us.

But I would like to know where you think I mad mouthed game wardens. And please try be articulate here. I am endeavoring to have an intelligent discussion with you.

Last edited by Jungleexplorer; 01/04/17 07:02 PM.

Re: Post your last weekend buck of the season! [Re: Jungleexplorer] #6616210 01/04/17 07:02 PM
S
SapperTitan Offline
Taking Requests
Taking Requests
S
After the way you speak about Game Wardens who are sworn to protect us

I am going to try, if possible to have an intelligent discussion with you, in spite of the fact that you have treated me with nothing but disrespect.

I am going to take the dangerous step of assuming here that you consider yourselves to be a person that leans conservative in their political ideology. I assume this because you are hunter, and I don't know a single true liberal that hunts, and all of the hunters I know, at least consider themselves to be conservative (whether truly they understand what conservatism is or not). I say this because I am going to talk to you like you are a conservative and you understand what conservatism is. If you were a liberal, I would take a totally different approach.

If you are a true conservative, then you understand that the foundation of conservatism in America is founded entirely on respect for the Constitution of the United Sates of America, as "Ratified", and not as "Interpreted" by modern liberals with anti-constitutional agendas. You also understand that it is the Constitution that is the only thing that protects us from the Tyranny of government oppression, overreach and abuse of power. You understand that the Constitution is a "Restrictive" document on the government that provides "Restrictions" and "Boundaries" to protect us (the American Citizen) from government abuse of power.

In your statement about game wardens you said, "Game Wardens are sworn to protect us". On this point you are completely wrong. I believe you were actually thinking of Police Officers when you made that statement and you are under the mistaken assumption that a game warden is the same as a police officer. Don't worry, it is a very common wrong assumption that a lot of people make. I can tell you that you are wrong here, but I doubt you have enough respect for me to believe me at this point; so let me prove to you what I am saying by using your own personal experience to show you the truth.

Okay, here goes. Let me ask you this; have you ever been pulled over by a police officer while driving? I bet, like most people, you have. What is the first thing the officer said to you? If he followed protocol, he asked you a question. He asked for you license and insurance and asked you, "Do you know why I pulled you over today?" Now why would he ask this? Can he not simply pull you over because he wants to? NO!. You see, a police officer is what is know as a "Constitutional Agent". Every police officer, to become a police officer, MUST swear to "Uphold the Constitution of the United States of America." You see, the Constitution provides RESTRICTIONS on the power of the police and demands that they must have "Probable Cause" to detain you. Basically, in order for them to stop you, they must see you doing something wrong, even if it is something as small as a broken tail light. They simply cannot stop you just because you are driving on the road.

Let me ask you this, would you like it if the highway patrol could set up a check point anytime they wanted and stop you for no reason and search your car, and do a complete state inspection on it, JUST because you were driving on the road? ABSOLUTELY NOT! There would be riots in the street if the police were to do something like this. The police cannot stop you without cause, and they also cannot search your car without your permission, or with out a judge issued warrant, for which they have the burden to provide "Reasonable Cause" for a search. All of this is because, a police officer is a "Constitutional Agent", sworn to uphold the Constitution; and it is the Constitution which is the instrument that protects us and our rights.

Now, let me ask you another question. Have you ever been checked and searched by a game warden? If you have hunted or fished for anytime you have. What was the game warden's reason for checking and searching you? Huh? It was for no other reason then because you were fishing or hunting. Is it a crime to fish or hunt? No. So, why can a game warden stop you and search you without probable cause, but a police officer cannot? It is quite simple really, game wardens are NOT Constitutional agents and are not sworn to protect you or your rights. A person that wants to become a game warden does not have to swear to uphold the Constitution because they are not law enforcement agents, they are Unconstitutional Natural Resources Regulations Enforcement Officers.

So you see, game wardens are not sworn to protect us. That is not even their purpose. Their purpose is to enforce natural resources regulations. There is no argument here. That is the purpose of their institution is.

Now don't get me wrong here. I am not saying that the men or women that fulfill the function of the office of game wardens are evil. I am simply technically describing the institution and purpose they fulfill. Behind that uniform is a human person, that may be good or bad. I am not saying that they are bad or good. I am simply describing their function. The primary function of a Police Officer is to protect us and are rights. The primary function of a game warden is to regulated the use of the natural resources of Texas, not protect us. That is just the way it is.

The problem I have with the institution of the game wardens (Department Texas parks and Wildlife, in Texas), is not with the game wardens themselves, but with the nature of the institution they represent. You see, I believe that game wardens should be constitutional agents under the same restrictions that police officers are, or just do away with them and let the police do the job of enforcing the law. I don't think game wardens should be able to detain you without cause or search you without a warrant. Why? Because power corrupts, and game wardens have almost unrestricted power. They can come in your house and seize meat out of your freezer if they want to, without a shred of evidence that you did anything wrong. I am not saying that they routinely do this, I am saying that it is within the purview of their authority to do it, and that is wrong.

Let me put it this way to simplify it. Game wardens are in the same class as IRS agents. They are not under the Constitution and have to abide by none of it's restrictions that true law enforcement agents have to follow. They are not constitutional agents, yet they enjoy way more power and the same protections as Police Officers that are real constitutional agents. Ideologically speaking, I believe the existence of such institution as the IRS and the institutions that game wardens represent, is an affront to the very intentions of the Founder Fathers and the country they sought to establish. It is simply not the way it is supposed to be in this country.

My question is, why is everyone else comfortable with a the double standard in law enforcement. You know darn well, there would immeasurable public outcry and riots in the streets if the police could pull you over just because you were driving down the road or come and search your house without a warrant. You know I am right here. So why is it that these same people are totally comfortable with bending over and grabbing their knees when a game warden detains them and searches them without any cause at all, other then they were engaged in the activity of hunting or fishing? Why is there this double standard when it comes to law enforcement agents? Huh?

Again, I will say here that, I have no problem with people who are game wardens. My problem is with the institution they represent, because it violates and tramples the very premise of what the Constitution stands for. As a conservative American who is descended from the Mayflower Pilgrims and who's forefathers died to establish and protect this Constitution, I believe that every patriotic American should be outraged by the institution that game wardens (and IRS) represent, because it completely adulterates and subverts the Constitution they hold so dear, which is they only thing that protects us from government tyranny.
can I get the cliff notes version of this? I don't have all day to read a novel.

Last edited by SapperTitan; 01/04/17 07:03 PM.
Re: Post your last weekend buck of the season! [Re: Navasot] #6616214 01/04/17 07:04 PM
J
Woodsman
OP Offline
Woodsman
J
Originally Posted By: Navasot

I guess one liners is the extent of your conversational abilities? Sorry for trying to have an intelligent discussion that actually has more then one sentence in it.

Re: Post your last weekend buck of the season! [Re: Jungleexplorer] #6616215 01/04/17 07:04 PM
W
whitewing maniac Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
W
I thought I was supposed to put my pic of buck I shot the last week of season on this thread. confused2

I did, but not sure why

Re: Post your last weekend buck of the season! [Re: Jungleexplorer] #6616220 01/04/17 07:06 PM
N
Navasot Offline
Hollywood
Hollywood
N

I guess one liners is the extent of your conversational abilities? Sorry for trying to have an intelligent discussion that actually has more then one sentence in it.

Its ok I forgive you and your inability to get the point across

Re: Post your last weekend buck of the season! [Re: Jungleexplorer] #6616221 01/04/17 07:07 PM
J
Woodsman
OP Offline
Woodsman
J
Ah! As expected. When faced with an actually evidence bases argument, people without an argument either start throwing rocks or just cut and run.

Re: Post your last weekend buck of the season! [Re: Jungleexplorer] #6616226 01/04/17 07:08 PM
J
Woodsman
OP Offline
Woodsman
J
Got to hit the road guys. It's been fun.

Re: Post your last weekend buck of the season! [Re: Jungleexplorer] #6616233 01/04/17 07:09 PM
S
SapperTitan Offline
Taking Requests
Taking Requests
S
good luck avoiding those that are sworn to protect you

Re: Post your last weekend buck of the season! [Re: whitewing maniac] #6616235 01/04/17 07:10 PM
T
TexasKC Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
T
Originally Posted By: whitewing maniac

First buck I've got since AR's went into effect in Montgomery County about 5 or 6 years ago. Got him last Wednesday, not the one I was after, but a decent buck to me none the less.

Nice buck WM. How wide is that rack?

In the end, it's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years.
Re: Post your last weekend buck of the season! [Re: TexasKC] #6616247 01/04/17 07:17 PM
W
whitewing maniac Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
W
Originally Posted By: TexasKC
Originally Posted By: whitewing maniac

First buck I've got since AR's went into effect in Montgomery County about 5 or 6 years ago. Got him last Wednesday, not the one I was after, but a decent buck to me none the less.

Nice buck WM. How wide is that rack?

clap

14-1/2"

The one I really wanted will be better next season.

Thanks

Re: Post your last weekend buck of the season! [Re: Jungleexplorer] #6616250 01/04/17 07:18 PM
N
Navasot Offline
Hollywood
Hollywood
N
Ah! As expected. When faced with an actually evidence bases argument, people without an argument either start throwing rocks or just cut and run.
roflmao

Re: Post your last weekend buck of the season! [Re: Navasot] #6616253 01/04/17 07:20 PM
S
SapperTitan Offline
Taking Requests
Taking Requests
S
roflmao
lmao classic

Re: Post your last weekend buck of the season! [Re: Jungleexplorer] #6616262 01/04/17 07:23 PM
BuckRage Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
roflmao

[Linked Image]
Re: Post your last weekend buck of the season! [Re: Jungleexplorer] #6616263 01/04/17 07:24 PM
J
jmh004 Offline
Tracker
Tracker
J
Just because you ramble on, and on, and on, and on doesn't make your argument fact based. I just asked how wide the deer was. Simple as that. Seems like that'd be a pretty simple fact to give. Then again, I've never been hunting with tribesmen in the Amazon though.

Re: Post your last weekend buck of the season! [Re: jmh004] #6616288 01/04/17 07:38 PM
T
TexasKC Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
T
I've never been hunting with tribesmen in the Amazon though.

You haven't???? You must be feeling pretty inadequate right about now.

In the end, it's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years.
Re: Post your last weekend buck of the season! [Re: Jungleexplorer] #6616321 01/04/17 07:56 PM
J
jmh004 Offline
Tracker
Tracker
J
I reckon we are all a bunch of simpletons when compared to Bane.

Re: Post your last weekend buck of the season! [Re: Jungleexplorer] #6616331 01/04/17 08:02 PM
P
Pintail711 Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
P
You mad bro?

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide