Doing a little cleaning.
2. BSA 308 Winchester...super clean gun, 24 inch barrel, nice wood stock, in really good shape. Gun shoots well. Been setting in one of my safes for some time. $500. I found a base for it and could throw some rings in to.
3. Custom rifle. Built on a FNH sniper rifle action CRF (basically a Win model 70 short action). Bell and Carlson medalist stock, Rock creek 1-8.5 twist Rock creek fluted #3 weight sporter barrel in a 284 win. This rifles shoots really good...$850 FTF...or plus shipping to your FFL.
4. Custom Left hand model 70. Custom barrel by Lothar, 25 inches long, custom stock in a 404 Jeffery. Nice classic rifle $2750 FTF or plus shipping..rifle on the bottom
5. This one hurts. One of my favorite Safari rifles. This gun has been on 4 safaris. I am just 375 poor right now (I have 5 375 caliber rifles). Custom Bill Wiseman Left hand remington 700 action, wiseman fluted barrel 24 inches with brake, in the 375 ultra mag. This rifle is a hammer. I have taken buffalo, eland, sable, and many other species. This gun just hammers nilgai! $1750 FTF or + shipping to your FFL...for the rifle only. It's the top gun in the pic above. This is an accurate gun too. A true half MOA gun!
Some of the ultra mags action shots...
6. Styer pro hunter SS in a 260 rem 20 in SS barrel, new never shot it..The have an adjustable LOP and are very accurate. Good guns...$750 FTF or plus shipping
Thanks for looking...