Print Thread
The awesome/ not so awesome outfitter review thread #6564901 11/30/16 02:31 AM
N
Nick1 Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
N
With so many outfitters here I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread where we can post our experiences with outfitters we have hired on this forum. As someone who has been tempted to book a deer hunt on here, I've been hesitant. It would be great to read recommendations from actual THF members who booked hunts, saw the accommodations, ate the food, and saw the deer or other wildlife advertised here. I know I would book a hunt that had great reviews from members, instead of just hoping the experience was worth the cost of the hunt. So review away, tell us who to book with...or not book with!

Admin: please move or delete if not in appropriate section

Re: The awesome/ not so awesome outfitter review thread [Re: Nick1] #6564968 11/30/16 03:14 AM
T
TexasVine Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
T
A couple of years ago I had booked an Aoudad with Mulie Mike. One of the best hunting experiences I have had. The guides, accommodations, ranch and hunt with provide me with great memories. The hunt was a sucsess and I got my trophy!

TexasVine
[Linked Image]
Re: The awesome/ not so awesome outfitter review thread [Re: Nick1] #6565015 11/30/16 03:50 AM
T
TXSIGNGUY Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
T
We had an Awesome hunt in September of 2015 for Elk, Oryx and Black Buck that we booked with THF'S Member Travis Prusha known on the site as dcrancher. He runs Deep Creek Hunting Ranch just outside of Valley Mills,Tx in Coryell County.
It was and still to this day the best hunt by far we have been on, from the hunt itself to the food and people we got to know. Everything from the time we booked to arrival on the Ranch to the time we left was top notch. Travis put my wife on her bucket list animal, the Elk that she harvested was an absolute beast and everything she could have wanted. He also put my son on his trophy Oryx as well. I was personally guided by his helping guide Justin that was able to get me on a beautiful Black Buck. Ms. Wendy took care of all of our needs and then some on all off time, from great food to great socializing! We were never bored, seen tons of history of the ranch to arrow head hunting. Everyone during our stay was wonderful and we never wanted for anything.
I would recommend Travis and all the folks at Deep Creek Ranch for any of your hunting needs!

Re: The awesome/ not so awesome outfitter review thread [Re: Nick1] #6565262 11/30/16 01:46 PM
A
alsaenz Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
A
I've booked separate hunts for both of my boys and my daughter with Mike Buie of Real Outfitters. Mike is knowledgable, experienced, professional and just an overall good guy. The guides we've had in the blind and on the ground were eager to serve and very respectful. The accommodations ranged from quite adequate to stellar. The deer/hogs/turkey/exotics he's put us on have been quality animals. I recommend Real Outfitters without reservation. Can't wait to get out there in January for our late youth season hunt.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide