Every hunter dream to a wild hunt in an untouched habitats …and this you can find in Romania
Carpathian chamois is only indigenous to Carpathian Mountains of Romania and can be hunted only in our country. This subspecies is the biggest of all the rupicapra family in terms of both trophy size and body size. The hunting area lies usually from 1000 m .The hunt is carried out on foot.
We are pleased to offer two places - 5 Day Carpathian Chamois hunts available in our area between September and Mid-December, 3 full hunting days.
Total price: 1300 euro/ hunter .....group of 2 hunters
Supplement for extra day 200 euro/hunter
The reviews that we have are excellent and the success rates are 100%
fee according to trophy size :
up to 99,99 1500 Euro + 90 Euro/1CIC point
100,00 – 104,99 1550 Euro + 100 Euro/1CIC point
105,00 – 109,99 2050 Euro + 150 Euro/1CIC point
over 110,00 2800 Euro + 200 Euro/1CIC point
In my area I can give you a price regardless trophy size . Last 5 trophy shoot in my area was over 105 CIC points
shooting fee for an injured and non recovered piece ........1000 EURO/piece.
The price includes:
• Assistance at the airport on arrival and departure
• All transfers in Romania - Round trip !!!
• Complete board, starting with dinner on the arrival day and ending with breakfast on the departure day
• Permanent professional hunting assistance
• All necessary papers to export the trophies
• Daily transport in the hunting area
• Hunting invitation in Romania
• 24 h Interpreter during your whole stay
• Alcoholic drinks, traditional strong drinks and wine on the house.
The price excludes:
- Transport to / from Romania
- Firearms and cartridges
- Trophy export .
- preparations of the trophy(European style).
- Other personnel expenses
Daily hunt organize 100 Euro/ day- 1 PH and 1Ranger
Temporary hunting permit 150 Euro
Hunting license 150 Euro
References : on request we can give you contacts details of US hunters
Please don’t hesitate to contact me for more informationwww.unforgettablehunting.ro
cell 0040721 109 409