1. Cut two pounds of cold Elk steak into bite sizes chunks.
2. Soak elk in enough water to cover with 1 teaspoon of course salt and Thyme sprigs overnight
3. Remove Elk from water bath and place in a ziplock bag with A1 Steak Sauce for 3-5 hours in refrigerator
4. Put Elk, 1 Cup of Onion (Sweet), 16 once(s) of Carrots, Bag of small new potatoes and 4 cups of Beef Stock in a crock pot
5. Season as you like, I like Garlic Powder, Cumin, Paprika, White Pepper, Seasoning Salt, Thyme and, Basil
6. Cook on high for 8 hours
7. Make gravy, I personally like Country Brand Brown Gravy (4 Cups) mix one bottle of A1 steak sauce with gravy
8. Pour gravy mix into crock pot