Print Thread
Tgutie took my $ and all he gave me was this truck #6505866 10/21/16 11:04 PM
H
hpb_rst Online Content OP
Tracker
OP Online Content
Tracker
H
Been watching Tgutie (forum member and salesman at Moritz Chevrolet in FTW) post all those specials on new Silverados the last several months and decided to give him a shot on finding me my new company truck. Needless to say he delivered.

I was very specific on what truck and options I wanted, and he searched all over the state and found this one for me. Picked it up last night and couldn't be happier with it. He made me a super deal on it too. It was over an hour drive for me and I could've gone to probably a dozen dealerships between here and there, but I wanted to give a forum member my business if possible. I'm very glad I did. I would highly recommend giving him a chance to earn your business if you're in the market for a new Chevy. Enough talk, check this beauty out!

Re: Tgutie took my $ and all he gave me was this truck [Re: hpb_rst] #6505880 10/21/16 11:21 PM
W
WBT Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
W
Great looking truck. I have one that's nearly identical, but a few years older.

Re: Tgutie took my $ and all he gave me was this truck [Re: hpb_rst] #6505958 10/22/16 12:18 AM
S
SnakeWrangler Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
up

Originally Posted by Sneaky
I believe in science and I’m an insufferable [censored]
Originally Posted by beaversnipe
Actually, BBC is pretty damn good

"You Cannot Simultaneously Be Politically Correct And Intellectually Honest!"
Re: Tgutie took my $ and all he gave me was this truck [Re: hpb_rst] #6505981 10/22/16 12:40 AM
T
tdecker22 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Russell I am assuming that is you?? cheers

Re: Tgutie took my $ and all he gave me was this truck [Re: hpb_rst] #6505984 10/22/16 12:41 AM
S
SniperRAB Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
S
up

Congrats

Re: Tgutie took my $ and all he gave me was this truck [Re: tdecker22] #6505992 10/22/16 12:46 AM
H
Tracker
OP Online Content
Tracker
H
Originally Posted By: tdecker22

Yep Tdecker, it's me. cheers

Thanks for the compliments ya'll.

Re: Tgutie took my $ and all he gave me was this truck [Re: hpb_rst] #6506209 10/22/16 06:00 AM
C
cibolo Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
C
Originally Posted By: hpb_rst
Been watching Tgutie (forum member and salesman at Moritz Chevrolet in FTW) post all those specials on new Silverados the last several months and decided to give him a shot on finding me my new company truck. Needless to say he delivered.

I was very specific on what truck and options I wanted, and he searched all over the state and found this one for me. Picked it up last night and couldn't be happier with it. He made me a super deal on it too. It was over an hour drive for me and I could've gone to probably a dozen dealerships between here and there, but I wanted to give a forum member my business if possible. I'm very glad I did. I would highly recommend giving him a chance to earn your business if you're in the market for a new Chevy. Enough talk, check this beauty out!

When you are ready for another wrecker give me a hollar. Maybe a Vulcan,Century, or Holmes unit on a 3500 Chevy from Moritz!!!

This is a great bunch of people on here and I am actually doing some business with Ramsey right now.

"Error of Opinion may be tolerated where Reason is left free to combat it." - Thomas Jefferson
"If we ever forget that we're one nation under GOD, then we will be a nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan
Re: Tgutie took my $ and all he gave me was this truck [Re: hpb_rst] #6506215 10/22/16 06:24 AM
dogcatcher Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Congrats.

Combat Infantryman, the ultimate hunter where the prey shoots back.
_____________"Illegitimus non carborundum est"_______________

[Linked Image]
Re: Tgutie took my $ and all he gave me was this truck [Re: hpb_rst] #6506281 10/22/16 12:36 PM
H
Tracker
OP Online Content
Tracker
H
Cibolo,

My dad currently owns the towing side of things and I own the body shop. He just bought a couple new flatbeds and a medium duty. He normally deals with Tracy over at Texas wrecker sales, but if you want to pm me your info and I'll definitely pass it along.

Thank you
Russell

Last edited by hpb_rst; 10/22/16 12:37 PM.
Re: Tgutie took my $ and all he gave me was this truck [Re: hpb_rst] #6506286 10/22/16 12:44 PM
C
colt45-90 Offline
Texas colt45
Texas colt45
C

good looking ride, most dealers could care less after the deal is done.

hold on Newt, we got a runaway
Re: Tgutie took my $ and all he gave me was this truck [Re: hpb_rst] #6506349 10/22/16 02:03 PM
C
cibolo Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
C
[quote=hpb_rst]Cibolo,

My dad currently owns the towing side of things and I own the body shop. He just bought a couple new flatbeds and a medium duty. He normally deals with Tracy over at Texas wrecker sales, but if you want to pm me your info and I'll definitely pass it along.

Thank you
Russell[/

Tracy is a good guy, I have bought some bodies and complete trucks from him over the years. I was thinking Hollywood purchased from him. In fact I just looked at your dad's old Peterbilt with the 50 ton V100 on the back that won the tow show back In the mid 2000's. It is down in Port Lavaca

"Error of Opinion may be tolerated where Reason is left free to combat it." - Thomas Jefferson
"If we ever forget that we're one nation under GOD, then we will be a nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan
Re: Tgutie took my $ and all he gave me was this truck [Re: hpb_rst] #6506665 10/22/16 07:20 PM
J
jetdad Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
J
Tgutie is great to deal with. I bought a Ram from him and it was the smoothest auto purchase I've ever made.

Re: Tgutie took my $ and all he gave me was this truck [Re: hpb_rst] #6508526 10/24/16 01:08 PM
T
tdecker22 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Originally Posted By: tdecker22

Yep Tdecker, it's me. cheers

Thanks for the compliments ya'll.

Nice looking truck bud. cheers

Re: Tgutie took my $ and all he gave me was this truck [Re: dogcatcher] #6509386 10/24/16 08:17 PM
S
Stub Online Happy
THF Celebrity
Online Happy
THF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted By: dogcatcher
Congrats.
up

texas flag

Re: Tgutie took my $ and all he gave me was this truck [Re: hpb_rst] #6509831 10/25/16 12:49 AM
T
Tgutie Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
T

Originally Posted By: jetdad
Tgutie is great to deal with. I bought a Ram from him and it was the smoothest auto purchase I've ever made.

Guy's Thanks for the Business... Russell, I really appreciate you making the drive, and believe me I know you passed a many of dealers to get to me. So THANK YOU in BIG way!!!
Any help you ever need we are here for you. Our name and reputation stand on its own. Because we never miss the opportunity to help out a fellow outdoorsman no matter if there buying from us or another dealer, we are here to get you the best deal.

I don't make it over to this side of the house as much as the fishing side but I love both sides of the outdoors. I just need a bigger place for all my mounts, (LOL) So I have slowed down over the last few years on pulling the trigger.

If anyone needs the best deal on a New Chevy let me know, of course we have a Dodge/Ram dealership as well as Kia so we help out there just as well.
Please call or text as I said I do not make it over daily to check PM's.

Moritz Chevrolet
Internet Sales Manager
Tony.gutierrez@moritzmail.com
Office: 8176962030
Cell: 8173207336
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide