All of mine have got them, hopefully we never have to see how well it works. I did however get to drop $2200 on my pup last night... Somehow that little turd found some rat poison laying around. No good.
This makes me curious. My GSP decided he wanted to eat an entire block back last winter. I freaked out as it was Christmas day and no vets were open. Pop said "not to worry". We forced him to drink about a half a bottle of hydrogen peroxide, which made he throw up the poison. We then fed him charcoal from last nights fire and he has been the same dog ever sense. Anyone else who has gone this route or is the vet your route?