I have a ISpy65 game camera and looks like a woodpecker punched out the lower tint plastic covering that covers the lens, called Moultree and they say they don't have any repairs or parts for it but wanted to sell me a new game camera which I have no interest in. My concern was a repair issue and looking for lens covering to fix the camera. Would anyone know who carries parts to fix Moultree cameras, or advices would be helpful on how to fix it. Thanks folks.