Main Menu
Advertisement
Affiliates
Advertisement
Newest Members
Southtx956, Rex Holloway, JavierFigueroa37, captaindye, jkkleypas
60873 Registered Users
Top Posters
dogcatcher 78747
stxranchman 52092
RWH24 44568
rifleman 43901
BOBO the Clown 41235
BMD 40575
Big Orn 37484
txshntr 34024
bill oxner 33743
sig226fan (Rguns.com) 30833
facebook
Forum Stats
60873 Members
45 Forums
413321 Topics
5757025 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Topic Options
#6472210 - 09/28/16 11:57 AM West Texas Quail Lease
BenBob Online   content
THF Trophy Hunter

Registered: 01/27/06
Posts: 5992
Loc: Undercover
Approximately 7000 acres of good quail hunting available in West Texas. Lease is about 5 miles west of Big Lake, Texas. Lease has bobwhites and blues with blues making up about 60% of the population and bobwhites making up the other 40%. 7-10 hunters preferred with a guest policy. Travel trailer spaces available and lease is from January 2, 2017-February 26, 2017. We show you the boundaries and then get out of your way. Contact me for more info.
_________________________
Tired, Wired, and Uninspired

Top
#6483761 - 10/06/16 11:49 AM Re: West Texas Quail Lease [Re: BenBob]
BenBob Online   content
THF Trophy Hunter

Registered: 01/27/06
Posts: 5992
Loc: Undercover
TTT
_________________________
Tired, Wired, and Uninspired

Top
#6484348 - 10/06/16 06:25 PM Re: West Texas Quail Lease [Re: BenBob]
bill oxner Online   content
THF Celebrity

Registered: 11/03/09
Posts: 33743
Loc: Richmond
Price?
_________________________
Quail hunting is like walking into, and out of a beautiful painting all day long. Gene Hill




Top
#6485152 - 10/07/16 10:12 AM Re: West Texas Quail Lease [Re: BenBob]
BenBob Online   content
THF Trophy Hunter

Registered: 01/27/06
Posts: 5992
Loc: Undercover
Thanks.
_________________________
Tired, Wired, and Uninspired

Top
#6492564 - 10/12/16 02:29 PM Re: West Texas Quail Lease [Re: BenBob]
BenBob Online   content
THF Trophy Hunter

Registered: 01/27/06
Posts: 5992
Loc: Undercover
TTT
_________________________
Tired, Wired, and Uninspired

Top
#6494968 - 10/14/16 09:05 AM Re: West Texas Quail Lease [Re: BenBob]
BenBob Online   content
THF Trophy Hunter

Registered: 01/27/06
Posts: 5992
Loc: Undercover
TTT
_________________________
Tired, Wired, and Uninspired

Top
#6509294 - 10/24/16 02:31 PM Re: West Texas Quail Lease [Re: BenBob]
BenBob Online   content
THF Trophy Hunter

Registered: 01/27/06
Posts: 5992
Loc: Undercover
TTT
_________________________
Tired, Wired, and Uninspired

Top



© 2004-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide