Guys were in our last day of the Month and were 6 vehicles from hitting our GM objective. And you guys have been around long enough to know what that means. It's time to lose money and hook our fellow outdoorsmen up!!

This is a 2016 Texas Edition with 5.3/ 355HP V-8 Crew Cab.
This truck has the 40/20/40 bench leather seating.
It's Tungsten in Color which is no longer manufactured and in high demand, my last Tungsten with Leather.
It has Power sliding rear window, universal home remote, power adjustable pedals for the short or tall outdoors person.
Its a Texas Edition with Trailering equipment package, power driver seat, LED front fog lights, dual zone air conditioning, steering tilt and telescoping, remote vehicle start, rear back up camera, rear window defrost, 110 power outlet and Texas Edition badging.
LED Lighting in bed, All weather floor mats.
We have 20" wheels on it and she is ready to make somebody Happy, Happy, Happy!!!

Call me today,(817-320-7336) Rebates change tomorrow and the district managers have told us the % off rebates are going away.
Lets save you some money today!!
All who purchase are enrolled in the Sportsman Auto Network through Bass Champs and entered in our drawing for a Large Green Egg.

I have other trucks available with similar deals but different options. Black, Silver and White.
Moritz Chevrolet
Internet Sales Manager
Office: 8176962030
Cell: 8173207336