I have a Gen 4 Glock 22 that I am looking to sell or trade. It has Tru Dot night sights (rear sights yellow and the front green) and an extended slide stop and all 4 back straps and the Glock case. . It will come with 4-15 round mags and 2-22 round mags, 150 rounds of ammo (some are hollow point) and a streamlight TLR-3. I took the pistol in trade but decided to stick with 9mm or .45. This is a great home defense set up and the pistol doesnt have a mark on it. when i traded for it, i did not realize at the time the frame serial number does not match the serial number of the barrel and slide( those two match). The original owner offered to take it back but i decided to keep it as it is to nice and clean. It still has a little copper lube on the slide.

Im asking $600 for everything. Will consider handguns in 9mm or .45. May consider rifles and home defense shotguns.

Edited by Spartacus100 (08/19/16 11:47 AM)
Texas CHL Instructor
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor

"Arms are the only true badge of liberty. The possession of arms is the distinction of a free man from a slave." -Andrew Fletcher, 1698