I have been on the search for private lakes for the past few months to lease. We are making arrangements to begin fishing a few of these ranch lakes to see the size and numbers of bass that can be caught in each of them. I start this process with the most inexpensive way to help up the gene pool.
All fish caught that day by noon are transferred to another ranchers lake. Pictures are made of the Big Bass that are not taken form that lake; but are released back. Only the smaller Bass are transported to another lake. All fish are tagged before releasing which identifies them when caught in the future. The release lake is then fished that afternoon and those fish are transported back to the first lake.
This fish share program along with feeding your fish is a great way to develop larger Bass in a few years at very little cost. If you are interested in participating in the program just let me know. Those that do, will have some advantages by introducing your private lake or tank into the program.
- There are no cost to you.
- Your lake will be stocked with a new blood line of Bass.
- I will start a feeding program free of charge on your lake.
- If you or a family member enjoys fishing then I insist on you going with me.
- You do not have to be the owner of the lake. We just need written permission to transport fish by the owner.
- It is all about getting to fish new places and having fun doing it.
PM's - Cell: 432-553-1874 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org