I have 2,500 private acres in Iowa that has good Eastern turkey hunting on it. This would be a spring of 2017 hunt, bow or gun your choice and the dates vary. I won't accept cash for this hunt, I'm looking to trade for a Rio hunt in Texas for 2017 with fair success.

I have two pop-up blinds and one haybale blind along with dave smith decoys you can use if needed.

I cannot offer lodging for this hunt but there is a very nice hotel in town and camp grounds about 12 miles east of the property with great bass, crappie, and bluegill fishing.

I have ponds you're more than welcome to fish that have bass, crappie, catfish, bluegill, and bullhead.

You can hunt the entire season your tag is good for and I can show you where the birds are and get you on them as well.

I can offer a Merriam's spring 2017 hunt in the black hills of Wyoming or South Dakota as well. It's a very easy hunt, I was able to double up in two states morning and then afternoon. It's all public ground with lots of birds, just have to know where to go.

Edited by TeenageHunter (07/19/16 06:59 PM)
"Posterity, you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it." - John Quincy Adams