I have a APR built 6.5 Creedmore Bolt Action with a 26" barrel that has a 1:8 twist that I need to finish rigging out. I had a Timney trigger installed and I'm running a Vortex Viper PST 6-24X50 FFP EBR-2c for glass. I'd like try a little bit of longer range shooting with it and do a little hunting if the opportunity arises. This is my first nice to me/semi custom gun and I would like to try and not make any major mistakes. Please take a look at what I'm planning on doing and please let me know if there is something I'm missing, if there's better options out there or if I'm getting carried away. (I tend to over do it sometimes) I am not set on any of it and have absolutely no experience with any of the products so any opinions and/or first hand experiences would be greatly appreciated.
1) Harris Bipod, SBRM
2) KMW pod lock for the bipod, I'm not sure if it's needed or beneficial.
3) Universal Bipod Stakes for the bipod, not sure about these either.
4) Rifles Only Bungee Sling
5) Triad Stock Pack
6) Switchview Throw Lever for the scope magnification, it's a little difficult to adjust.
7) Ammo work up from Chad @ Dallas Custom Reloads
8) Beginners class from Jason @ Precision Rifle Hunters once all of the above is done.
Thanks for helping a rookie out, it's greatly appreciated.