Edit: I'm going to keep it for now

F/S Rem 700 243, Brux #4 8 twist bbl @ 21", 5/8x24 muzzle threads for a TBAC brake (ask about muzzle threads if interested in purchase), graphite black cerakote. Manners EH2 (painted OD green) with bdl mini chassis, 2 flush cups left side. Timney 510 trigger, bolt fluted and tac knob installed by LRI. Factory aluminum BDL bottom metal. Stock finish is like new, metal in good shape but there are a few scratches in the cerakote from handling. Rear sling stud is missing, but that's an easy fix.

Barrel chambered by Triple G gunsmithing in Stephenville, TX. I've put somewhere around 200 rds thru it, but haven't shot it since doing the cerakote, muzzle threads and manners stock.

I've spent more time messing with this one than shooting it for sure, in the meantime I've moved on to other projects so now I'm listing it to make room in the safe.

$1700, for the complete rifle with stock as pictured shipped to your FFL in lower 48 (must accept from individual, pmt by USPSMO or cash FTF w/ signed BOS within an hour of Stephenville )

$1000 for the barreled action and bottom metal (same terms)

I'm not inclined to sell the stock separate unless the BA sells first, but it won't hurt to ask. Not looking for trades at the moment

**Listed elsewhere

Edited by Anton Chigurh (06/17/16 10:11 AM)