Print Thread
FS Reloading #6320471 06/03/16 12:02 AM
R
RiverRider Online Confused OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Online Confused
THF Trophy Hunter
R
Even though I am not generally a fan of Lee reloading products, there are a few things they make that I really like and won't hesitate to buy if I find myself in need. One merchant I have bought from is FS Reloading. I have found some EXCELLENT deals there in the past and never had a problem with an order, so I can't complain. However, I have read a few comments suggesting that some have had experiences less satisfying than my own.

I just received this email, and I think it explains a lot. If you have bought from them, or ever do go shopping for Lee products at great prices, you may find this to be of interest:

Where's My Stuff?

Dear FS Reloading Customers,
My name is Jonathan Carter, General Manager of Pictor Design, LLC, the web hosting provider for FS Reloading. I regret to inform you that the owner of Factory Sales, LLC and FS Reloading, Greg Ehlenbach has been suffering from declining health for some time and is no longer able to operate his business.
Pictor Design is owed a great deal of money by FS Reloading. While reviewing the situation, I was dismayed to find a large number of customers waiting for orders that haven't been shipped. I didn't want to see FS Reloading simply close its doors leaving me unpaid and you unserved.
Fortunately we reached an agreement with Greg Ehlenbach on June 1, 2016 for Pictor Design to acquire many of the assets related to fsreloading.com. As a result, Pictor Design has taken over the operration of the FS Reloading web site.
John Lee of Lee Precision has graciously agreed to help us and you who are owed Lee Products by shipping the past due orders direct to each customer. You will receive a tracking number as soon as Lee Precision can process and ship the orders.
Now that we have direct control of the web site, you can expect steady improvements in service and support.
My staff and I are excited to be taking over fsreloading.com. Many of us are avid hunters, shooters and reloaders just like you. We have built and maintained shooting industry web sites since 1994 and look forward to now serving your reloading needs. We greatly appreciate your support and patience during this transition and look forward to great things coming soon.
Jonathan Carter, General Manager Pictor Design, LLC.

[Linked Image]

"Arguing with you always makes me thirsty."

-Augustus McRae
Re: FS Reloading [Re: RiverRider] #6320837 06/03/16 03:05 AM
BassCat'99 Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
That's good to know. Glad Lee is stepping in to help also. I'll have to check back in and look see how it's going. Thanks for the info RR.

22 Creedmoor
Re: FS Reloading [Re: RiverRider] #6322021 06/04/16 01:22 AM
D
doc606 Offline
Tracker
Tracker
D
Been waiting on a 357 sig factory crimp die since mid April. No response to my last 2 emails. This explains a lot. Hope Greg gets better. Hopefully get my dies soon.

Re: FS Reloading [Re: RiverRider] #6322055 06/04/16 01:53 AM
R
RiverRider Online Confused OP
THF Trophy Hunter
OP Online Confused
THF Trophy Hunter
R
Greg is out permanently due to failing health. The entire operation is being moved to Utah, and they expect to get things rolling again in about ten days. The website currently shows everything out of stock because they don't want to take new orders for the time being. I don't think they'll catch up with outstanding orders in just a couple of days, but I think the intent to catch up as soon as possible is clearly there. Hopefully the effort will succeed.

[Linked Image]

"Arguing with you always makes me thirsty."

-Augustus McRae
Re: FS Reloading [Re: RiverRider] #6322624 06/04/16 07:41 PM
W
WileyCoyote Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
W
JMHO..never been a customer, might become one in the future though...sounds like a class act all around...wish there were more folks like this with other shooting industry resources, cause some of them could take this as s "Way To Do Bidnizz" prime example for sure.

Hope the original prinicple recovers his health, and best wish's on the good guys who've stepped in and picked up the ball.
Ron

It is TIME for Term Limits, cause Politicians are like childrens diapers and for the same reasons...Robin Williams

"These are the times that try men's soul's"...Thomas Paine

"Those who fail to learn from History are doomed to repeat it" ....Santayana
Re: FS Reloading [Re: RiverRider] #6323117 06/05/16 01:38 AM
B
blackcoal Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
B
Could turn into a class act.

The Greatest Enemy of knowledge is not ignorance,
it is the illusion of knowledge.--Stephen Hawking
Previous Thread