Used very little, I'm told less than a hundred rounds through it. Kimber Gold Match II with Team match options. 45 ACP, stainless steel match grade barrel that is machined oversize, then hand fitted in the custom shop for accuracy. Adjustable rear sight, extended ambidextrous thumb safety, and premium aluminum trigger. 30 lines per inch both front and back checkering and extended beveled magazine well. The small blemishes are cosmetic only, I took photos to show and I believe most could easily be polished out. There's the smallest of creep in the trigger pull, which can be fixed easily. I did adjust the over travel on the trigger so that's done. Comes with 2 magazines as pictured, Kimber box has correct serial number, paperwork is there. I have yet to shoot this gun, I'm afraid I'll get too attached and keep it. Trade value is 1250.00

I'm interested in 1885 single shot rifles (except 45-70s), Browning B78s, Marlin 1894 cowboy octagon barreled rifles, Colt SAA's, USFA SAA's, Ruger Red Label shotguns....you noticed I'm old school, no AR's or glocks. I like nice steel and wood. Thank you!

Located in Canton, I will ship, but price for that is NOT included. ALL laws apply.

click for more photos

http://s13.photobucket.com/user/cmattingly/library/for%20sale