I posted this gun a couple of months ago, and thought I had it sold. It didn't work out so I'm listing again.

Gun is in near perfect condition. Estimated round count is 30. I've sighted it in and taken on a couple of hunting trips. Nothing at all wrong with the gun. I'm moving to a 300 WSM and going to do my own light custom loads so no need for a 308 and 300 wsm.

Digital green camo AccuStock with aluminum spine and three dimensional bedding cradle. Drilled and tapped for scope mounts. AccuTrigger, Accustock, matte blued barrel action, heavy free floating button rifled barrel, detachable box magazine, two swivel studs for bipod and sling, and oversized bolt handle also included.

Also included is the Nikon 8422 scope. These alone are selling for an average of $450 on eBay. Also, these are Warne rings and bases. This was set up to be a long range hunting rifle, but compact and light enough to shoot from a tree stand.

As you will notice in the images the original box, manuals, lock are all included. I even have the scope box and manuals. I take excellent care of my guns maintain all paperwork and documents.

NOT INTERESTED IN TRADES. I need to sell to cover something I've already purchased.

Not entertaining offers at this time.

Price $850.00 Don't miss out on this deal.

Rifle paid $700 originaly, scope paid $450 originally, Rings and bases paid $60 originally. Total Value $1210. Selling at that price means it cost me $10/round for the first 30 shots I've taken out of it.

Must be willing to show ID and sign bill of sale.