This is a Custom knife crafted after the Marbles and Gladstone brands that have been around for a while. This has Dyed "Root Beer" colored bone that has been jigged in a Stag pattern. I try to give my knives a quality aesthetic look. I try to put an artistic finger print on my knives and finish them with an heirloom look. I take pride in my knives and finish each one as though I am giving it to a family member or good friend. Now my knives are not perfect and are not milled and I do not use CNC. I use mostly my hands and a few other tools. As a result my knives will have a handmade look and qualities that show this. I stand by them and warranty them from defects with normal use. I try to keep the price at a point you will not be afraid of using them. I truly hope you enjoy your knife and take care of it and pass it down. I offer a custom sheath similar to the one pictured with each knife and FREE shipping.

* This knife is made with a 440C stainless high chromium/carbon steel approx. 3 1/2" cutting surface. The OAL is approx. 8". The handle is made with Bone that is dyed and jigged in a stag pattern. Handles are pinned with brass pins and nickel inlay shield.
$95 shipped

Castroville, Tx
"take kids hunting!"