Print Thread
MTN OPS protein #6259357 04/14/16 08:35 AM
J
jae011 Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
J
Anyone into fitness try this stuff. I see it advertised a lot on various hunting media outlets. I'm trying to get ready for Alaska next year and wondered if this stuff is worth the hype. Thanks!

Re: MTN OPS protein [Re: jae011] #6261690 04/15/16 07:00 PM
S
STXHO Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S
I have not tried it but I think it is a marketing technique to lure in the "hardcore bow hunters that lift and run up and down mountains all day" hence Cameron Hanes

Re: MTN OPS protein [Re: jae011] #6261758 04/15/16 07:56 PM
T
Theringworm Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
T
100% marketing. It's no better than the other 1,000 supplement makers out there other than it's "marketed towards hunters". There are always some subtle differences between them all. Some forms of protein mixes are absorbed by the body better and should be taken at certain times. ( Whey protein during the day, Cassein protein prior to bed but other than that protein is protein for the most part). You can always find deals on protein online so don't be fooled into thinking because its marketed for "hunters" that its gonna do you any better than the stuff you get at the grocery store (some of which actually sell high quality stuff). Just my .02.

Re: MTN OPS protein [Re: jae011] #6263205 04/17/16 01:09 AM
BOBO the Clown Offline
kind of a big deal
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted By: jae011
Anyone into fitness try this stuff. I see it advertised a lot on various hunting media outlets. I'm trying to get ready for Alaska next year and wondered if this stuff is worth the hype. Thanks!

It's better then the cheap stuff they sale at Walmart. Is it the best supplement on the market? It's a supplement not a conditioning company. Be advised if you get their Ammo product it needs to be refrigerated after its opened, it's not just a whey protien. It's pretty good product for what it's designed for. Is it world changing no.

I do like their yeti and enduro products. Goes with out saying but they are a pro hunting company

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: MTN OPS protein [Re: BOBO the Clown] #6263410 04/17/16 03:59 AM
J
jae011 Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
J
Originally Posted By: BOBO the Clown

It's better then the cheap stuff they sale at Walmart. Is it the best supplement on the market? It's a supplement not a conditioning company. Be advised if you get their Ammo product it needs to be refrigerated after its opened, it's not just a whey protien. It's pretty good product for what it's designed for. Is it world changing no.

I do like their yeti and enduro products. Goes with out saying but they are a pro hunting company

Well thats were I was taking interest. If I'm going to spend money on a supplement either way why not give it to a pro hunting company instead.

Re: MTN OPS protein [Re: jae011] #6263662 04/17/16 02:09 PM
BOBO the Clown Offline
kind of a big deal
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Well thats were I was taking interest. If I'm going to spend money on a supplement either way why not give it to a pro hunting company instead.

They are a good company. All the marketing in the world wouldn't grow you if your products suxed.

They have really good customer service also, call them and pick their brain. They are very transparent.

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide