D
don k Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted By: Nogalus Prairie
Originally Posted By: SniperRAB
Originally Posted By: don k
BoBo, You know better than argue with lawyers. When I used to work there was a flight attendant that was like that. You might as well go beat you head against a wall as argue with them. You will get more satisfaction. At least now I know that and I had always figured that NP voted for obama.

That's why every post is edited...Can't keep up with all the rhetoric.

My Grandfather used to say, never trust a man that takes 100 words to explain something that can be explained in one sentence.

You haven't ever explained anything about anything in all your years on this forum - in 5 words or 500. All you can do is insult, attack or "attaboy" someone else who's insulting or attacking. Just like the above. You got nothing. You never have.
So you take having voted for obama as an insult?

Re: QDMA [Re: Trash Fish and Cull Bucks] #6263648 04/17/16 02:02 PM
T
therancher Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Hey Trash fish and cull bucks, just read your post, and while most of it is total BS and I don't have time to pick it apart in depth right now, maybe you could respond to this.

Your words: "Why would one group, with a position centered around time-honored and well-accepted principles (even with a surprising level of non-hunting support) wish to band together with groups who’s principles and goals are directly counter-productive to the sport and the species and that most hunters and the vast majority of non-hunters disapprove of?"

My question: why would one group (the one you so ineptly represent) feel it necessary to determine how other people hunt, manage deer, make their living, etc?

You can in fact hunt LF in many more places than you can hunt HF. HF are a tiny fraction of available hunting land.

No one who breeds deer, or high fences their place advocates that you shouldn't be able to hunt all the legal ways you choose to hunt.

You can in fact choose to hunt as hard as you want to for a trophy as determined by whatever criteria YOU personally apply to yourself, and NO breeder or HF hunter is advocating against you satisfying your own set of standards.

So, please, let us know why you need to determine what my standards, criteria, ethics etc needs to be.

Crotchety old bastidge
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide