This is the last of the toys to sell. We just finished a family camping trip so I can now let this go.

Immaculate condition. Less than 10 months old and still covered under transferable 2yr factory warranty.

Sleeps 6 adults comfortably, but have slept more. Can hold three full size bikes plus two groms and a dirt bike

Options:

Added extra stabilizer jacks.
Indoor/Outdoor Radio, with amp and subwoofer. (Factory option)
Full awning. TONS of storage space.
Pull down patio screen for those nice days and nights.
Outdoor shower.
Fuel Station.
Corrugated aluminum siding.
NO ON-BOARD GENERATOR. I used a pair of EU2000i Hondas.
Upgraded wheels.
27in LED TV.
Skylight.
Spare tire and carrier.

This thing has been awesome. Plenty of tie down space, storage space, and pulls like a dream. I will include my weight distributing hitch setup for this as well. All hoses, shore power cables (these are super expensive), brooms and floor mats included.

Check out the NADA link here. I have an invoice for $26k out the door with accessories, tax, title and license. Current on inspection and registration. I have kept this in covered, powered storage it's entire life.

Books for $21,350 low and average retail at $25k.

$17,250 cash, or cash plus trade for enclosed trailer. Only looking for an 8.5x24 or similar. Bumper pull only. Must have electric brakes.

I can email and text any pics you want. In factory condition with the exception of the options I listed. Title at bank, but I can pay off and have available anytime with 48- hours of notice. I can show Friday-Sunday most weekends. Unavailable during the week typically.

Zach
254-7oh2-76seven9 or zmmorris at gmail dot com
or just PM me.