Main Menu
Newest Members
zglass, MWM05, Skippy70, chrisS409, Garrett Kreft
63099 Registered Users
Top Posters
dogcatcher 84451
stxranchman 52093
RWH24 44568
rifleman 44321
BOBO the Clown 43056
bill oxner 42859
BMD 40628
Big Orn 37484
txshntr 35005
SnakeWrangler 31745
Forum Stats
63099 Members
46 Forums
443846 Topics
6114604 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Topic Options
#6218860 - 03/10/16 11:24 PM Insurance Agent
BowsnRods Online   content
Pro Tracker

Registered: 05/05/08
Posts: 1995
Loc: Bandera County
I need to obtain a liabilty policy on some land that I lease for cattle.

#6218943 - 03/11/16 05:49 AM Re: Insurance Agent [Re: BowsnRods]
tlk Online   content
Veteran Tracker

Registered: 07/25/13
Posts: 2395
Go to your auto - homeowner agent - they should be able to provide - you can purchase an umbrella policy for 1-2 million that is fairly cheap
You can't fix stupid

#6219509 - 03/11/16 12:01 PM Re: Insurance Agent [Re: BowsnRods]
stxranchman Online   content
Obie Juan Kenobi

Registered: 08/04/10
Posts: 52093
You should be able to attach it to your home owner policy for a reasonable price.

#6219890 - 03/11/16 04:15 PM Re: [Re: BowsnRods]
BowsnRods Online   content
Pro Tracker

Registered: 05/05/08
Posts: 1995
Loc: Bandera County

Edited by BowsnRods (03/11/16 07:24 PM)

#6220331 - 03/11/16 10:11 PM Re: [Re: BowsnRods]
Leonardo Offline
Extreme Tracker

Registered: 01/03/08
Posts: 4925
Loc: Wise County
FYI the only way you can add a location in that pursuit is if your current policy is written on the Farm and Ranch platform. Also an Umbrella only provides additional limits to covered losses by underlying policies. Please contact your agent.

#6220711 - 03/12/16 10:16 AM Re: [Re: BowsnRods]
txgamehunterusa Offline

Registered: 08/22/08
Posts: 114
I was just looking into something like this recently and I believe the NRA has something for between 10-30 cents per acre depending on what you want.


© 2004-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide