Hi folks, kinda a unique situation here for us. Our current business focus has us dealing with only limited individual hunters, but we have one carryover hunter looking for a border-line trophy or more likely, management whitetail hunt.
* South Texas/Hill country so lets say from south of TX29, and limit to 3 hours from San Antonio where he lives. So anything south, west or east for 2-3 hours and north to TX29'ish.
* Wants to keep it to $2,000
or less overall for hunt
* wheelchair accessible/workable he uses a wheelchair but can walk short distances
* lodging/meals preferred but not a deal breaker
* allow wife to assist on getting him when hunting, getting into and from blind mostly. She will not hunt.
* MLD, high fence, small acreage all fine with him. If TxPWD legal then hunt is fine.
bucks certainly acceptable, higher scoring OK obviously.
* Mature cull buck acceptable,
* he shoots well, just can't walk far and is limited stamina-wise, hunted south Texas many years
* Cost is his bigger factor not buck size Couple points I'm putting out there coming from us.
* This is probably his last hunt.
* He will live for this hunt & will communicate with the hunting operation/outfitter often via email. This is why he wants a hunt locked down soon.
* All options will be considered for him, and will run through us first. Most likely hunter will do direct booking and final decision making.
* Not expecting any special treatment but hope that a couple hunt operations have a few bucks around that meet his criteria.
* As mentioned our business criteria has changed but we're taking care of an ole Mossyhorn from way back one last time if possible.
Operations that have the ability to make this hunt happen and want to get a spot locked up, please contact us at the info below. Call, text, or email as you wish.
Texas Outdoor Organizers