Forums46
Topics537,031
Posts9,719,630
Members86,989
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
South zone Turkey hunt's!!!!! Lot's of Big Gobblers!!!! #6193374 02/21/16 09:50 PM
K
KeithTT Offline OP
Veteran Tracker
OP Offline
Veteran Tracker
K
Big Texas Rio's with your name on em'. Acquired new land in JUNCTION, TX and We are Still in SEGUIN, TX
Many of you see our posts here every year and know that we still remain extremely successful and do everything we can to achieve customer satisfaction. We will put you on birds and do our best to send them home with you. We are 100% at getting birds within 30yards of our clients. If you go out and just don't hear or see anything we are not that company to take your money and run. We will do everything within our power to make it right.

Now with that being said WE KILL ALOT OF FREAKING' TURKEYS!!!!!!
2.5 days, 2 nights, no lodging hotel within 10 minutes of property. Some rough country and some easy country but these properties have been heavily scouted and are some of the best turkey properties in the state of Texas!
**Always unlimited Varmints and Hog's**
Pricing is $550 for 1 day 1 bird free hogs if seen while turkey hunting.
$1100 get's 2 turkeys and unlimited hogs, Night hunting allowed and the pigs are all over the feeders every night all night. ***Seguin, Tx only, Junction ranch is day hunting only for hogs.***

All hunt's are fully guided with Snack, drink, and bird processing in the field. Turkey hunt's typically last from daylight to about 4pm then scouting is done to roost birds for the next days hunt. We do not typically hunt late evenings to ensure we do not push the birds in the late evening. Much easier to roost them and pick them back up in the morning.

All hunt's are also video'd and Photographed. It may be an awesome video or an average video. Our job first and foremost is assisting the hunter in the harvest of the bird so sometimes video is shaky or may miss stuff. If you are a seasoned turkey hunter and know when and where to have your gun then chances are your video is going to be awesome.

You could also see your hunt on the big scene later on as all hunt's filmed this season will be used for promotional used with Deception Decoy's and Pecker Wrecker Turkey calls.

Give me a call and let's go wreck some peckers!
Keith 432-813-7833
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn_6-FnVzss Check out the Video!!!!

Last edited by KeithTT; 02/21/16 10:32 PM.

Guide's Life
Elusive Wildlife Technologies
Re: South zone Turkey hunt's!!!!! Lot's of Big Gobblers!!!! [Re: KeithTT] #6193385 02/21/16 09:58 PM
K
KeithTT Offline OP
Veteran Tracker
OP Offline
Veteran Tracker
K

Last edited by KeithTT; 02/21/16 09:59 PM.

Guide's Life
Re: South zone Turkey hunt's!!!!! Lot's of Big Gobblers!!!! [Re: KeithTT] #6193388 02/21/16 10:00 PM
K
KeithTT Offline OP
Veteran Tracker
OP Offline
Veteran Tracker
K

Last edited by KeithTT; 02/21/16 10:01 PM.

Guide's Life
Re: South zone Turkey hunt's!!!!! Lot's of Big Gobblers!!!! [Re: KeithTT] #6193390 02/21/16 10:00 PM
K
KeithTT Offline OP
Veteran Tracker
OP Offline
Veteran Tracker
K

Last edited by KeithTT; 02/21/16 10:02 PM.

Guide's Life
Re: South zone Turkey hunt's!!!!! Lot's of Big Gobblers!!!! [Re: KeithTT] #6196240 02/23/16 11:09 PM
S
Stevarino Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
S
Originally Posted By: KeithTT
Big Texas Rio's with your name on em'. Acquired new land in JUNCTION, TX and We are Still in SEGUIN, TX
Many of you see our posts here every year and know that we still remain extremely successful and do everything we can to achieve customer satisfaction. We will put you on birds and do our best to send them home with you. We are 100% at getting birds within 30yards of our clients. If you go out and just don't hear or see anything we are not that company to take your money and run. We will do everything within our power to make it right.

Keith, I hunted with you last year and will say you worked your rear end off, but I have to say some of this above is not all that accurate.

Re: South zone Turkey hunt's!!!!! Lot's of Big Gobblers!!!! [Re: Stevarino] #6196390 02/24/16 12:43 AM
K
KeithTT Offline OP
Veteran Tracker
OP Offline
Veteran Tracker
K
I don't recall your screen name to know who I am talking to, but for our South Zone Texas Turkey hunt's every single word of this is truth! 99% of this also falls true for the past 15 years in the north zones except one or two hunts I had last year where the rain just trashed our hunts and I believe they got with Matt and he fixed them up with some thermal hog hunt's since turkey season was over.
Also thank you for the kind words about working my butt off, I certainly will not be the one to call a hunt off unless it just ain't gonna happen. We aim to do what we say we are gonna do and that's kill turkeys.

Last edited by KeithTT; 02/24/16 12:45 AM.

Guide's Life
Re: South zone Turkey hunt's!!!!! Lot's of Big Gobblers!!!! [Re: KeithTT] #6196449 02/24/16 01:23 AM
S
Stevarino Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
S
Thanks for clarifying south zone... We hunted north on a nice day.. Didn't see a bird.. And was advised I would be invited for a dove hunt but never heard a word. There were a few other issues, but again, I'd agree you worked hard that day..
Hopefully you can see why your advertisement rubbed me the wrong way.. Wasn't 100% and no one contacted me to try and make things right.... And before anyone gets the wrong idea, I understand a hunt is not a guarantee, but there were other issues that day that I won't get into...

Re: South zone Turkey hunt's!!!!! Lot's of Big Gobblers!!!! [Re: KeithTT] #6196774 02/24/16 07:31 AM
K
KeithTT Offline OP
Veteran Tracker
OP Offline
Veteran Tracker
K
I still do not recall exactly which hunt we are talking about as I guide 30-40 hunts a spring and can't remember exactly which day, Can hardly remember what I had for breakfast so it doesn't say much. If Matt said he will make things right and you can bring him up to speed on your dis-satisfaction believe me he will make it right. We honestly only had 2 bad days all last spring and both were on the jacksboro/bridgeport property and both had to do with a bad land owner/ranch hand, trying to sneak around with moore hill ranch (a craigslist outfitter who hunts places with no paperwork). We get exclusive rights to places in writing and that is the first time in 17 years that I have seen 1 landowner try to put 2 outfitters on 1 property without telling either outfitter the other was out there. Safe to say we gave that property back and if you were one of the 2 affected by this please give Matt a call so we can get you all fixed up with the hunt of your choice. Aside from those two even on the same property we took some great birds out there last year. It's actually a shame to see such a great place go to the unguided craigslist blasters. I even saw a few monster double beards out there. I personally scouted and acquired that ranch last year with big things in mind. Guess it turned out the ranch hand had some big ideas of his own too. I can assure you all of our south zone and north zone hunts this year are full of birds and you will be the only one on the ranch with them! That's a guarantee!!!!
It took some diggin' but here is a review from the same jacksboro ranch from early youth season last year. It was just covered up in birds. Give us a call and let's get back out.
http://texashuntingforum.com/forum/ubbth...iew#Post5673487

Last edited by KeithTT; 02/24/16 10:03 AM.

Guide's Life
Re: South zone Turkey hunt's!!!!! Lot's of Big Gobblers!!!! [Re: KeithTT] #6196876 02/24/16 01:28 PM
S
Stevarino Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
S
Keith, I appreciate the offer bud, but I'm good. Never did I expect you or Matt to give me a call after that day, but my info was requested and assured I would be contacted. Didn't happen and still not expecting anything.

Again for anyone reading this, Keith will work hard to put you on birds and you'll see he's excited to be out doing what he loves. We just had one of those bad days mentioned above and needed to post honest feedback here.

Good luck to you this season.

Re: South zone Turkey hunt's!!!!! Lot's of Big Gobblers!!!! [Re: KeithTT] #6197047 02/24/16 03:29 PM
G
Gamblinman Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
G
Stevarino, if he's offering to take you on another hunt, why not take him up on it? I guarantee you'll both feel better bout the earlier episode. One successful hunt, and you'll forget about the other.

Gman

" I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt turkeys because I have to."
Re: South zone Turkey hunt's!!!!! Lot's of Big Gobblers!!!! [Re: Gamblinman] #6197105 02/24/16 04:20 PM
S
Stevarino Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
S
Originally Posted By: Gamblinman
Stevarino, if he's offering to take you on another hunt, why not take him up on it? I guarantee you'll both feel better bout the earlier episode. One successful hunt, and you'll forget about the other.

Gman

I booked this hunt last year to take my son while we were between leases.. The lease we're in now has plenty of turkey and have already taken 2 in the fall. Going on another trip, i would still incur additional expenses for hotel, tip ect. It's not worth it to me when we already have a nice place with accommodations.. Like I said above, I wasn't expecting a call, but it rubbed me the wrong way when he stated 100% opportunity and how they always make things right, yet I never received that follow up as promised.. I'm good with Keith, great guy, hard worker, but felt the need to post some honest feedback here.

Re: South zone Turkey hunt's!!!!! Lot's of Big Gobblers!!!! [Re: KeithTT] #6197324 02/24/16 06:38 PM
K
KeithTT Offline OP
Veteran Tracker
OP Offline
Veteran Tracker
K
Were you by chance the gentleman that brought your son from east Texas and we stumbled up on that huge snake that almost bit me in the face? Lol as best as I can remember I only took 1 father son duo from north Texas last year and we stumbled up on that huge snake that lunged at my face off of that rock. Again thank you for the kind words and we can also set you up on several other types of hunts or a bowfishing outing.
If you don't mind me asking though, less than ten steps from where that snake jumped at me didn't we fire up a big gobbler off that big hill. He was a monster double beard and came running into 30 yards but to no luck he took the wrong trail and moved down away from (got caught with our pants down and nowhere to hide.) We tried after him for over another hour but that old bird was smart. Again just asking because above you said you didn't see any turkeys. I can't remember a hunt where turkeys were not heard or seen. I still have the video of that big bird man I wish he would have stayed on course.

Last edited by KeithTT; 02/24/16 06:49 PM.

Guide's Life
Re: South zone Turkey hunt's!!!!! Lot's of Big Gobblers!!!! [Re: KeithTT] #6197380 02/24/16 07:02 PM
S
Stevarino Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
S
I did bring my son, but we're from McKinney...hunted out by lake Bridgeport. Didn't see a snake but remember you saying there were a bunch of them. Maybe to help jog your memory, we walked a little over 5 miles that day with my 6yo ( you worked our tails off too), plan b fell through with the pig hunters booked in our go to spot, drove to another smaller peice and pulled your truck out of the mud twice...saw a skunk in the cactus...
I'm 100% certain we didn't see a single bird, but sounds like you guys had some other major issues with that specific property.

Re: South zone Turkey hunt's!!!!! Lot's of Big Gobblers!!!! [Re: KeithTT] #6197464 02/24/16 08:14 PM
K
KeithTT Offline OP
Veteran Tracker
OP Offline
Veteran Tracker
K
Yes sir i do remember the skunk in the cactus and i do believe we did not see a bird. We had 2 issues and both of which were from us bumping into other hunters from the land owner having another outfitter out there against our written contract. If you wanna go this year you would be out gas And I will get you a big discount on hotel. $35 a night for a nice Marriott we can put you on a good hunt if you would like to come back. Please understand we did address the problem with the landowner and we did leave that ranch and will never do business again.
And for anyone wanting to know the name of the other outfitter hunting that land without a written lease and in violation of our written contract it was Moore hill ranch and rumley ranch. I would be cautious booking through that. There is one decent guy at the rumley ranch but it all turned into money for them and that is not what we are about.

Last edited by KeithTT; 02/24/16 08:16 PM.

Guide's Life
Re: South zone Turkey hunt's!!!!! Lot's of Big Gobblers!!!! [Re: KeithTT] #6197472 02/24/16 08:19 PM
S
Stevarino Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
S
Keith, thanks for the offer. I appreciate your willingness to make things right. If something changes, I'll let you know, but pretty booked up this season.

Good luck to you.

Re: South zone Turkey hunt's!!!!! Lot's of Big Gobblers!!!! [Re: KeithTT] #6197588 02/24/16 09:40 PM
M
Mossman500 Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
M
Hunted with Keith a couple years ago in Seguin....had a great time...both of us killed a turkey. Would hunt with him again but I have a great place we hunt now! He will work hard to get you a turkey!

Retired US Army loving it!!
Re: South zone Turkey hunt's!!!!! Lot's of Big Gobblers!!!! [Re: KeithTT] #6198985 02/25/16 09:08 PM
B
Blake E. Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
B
Keith is a great guy who wants to make things right. Ive dealt with him on a regular basis. I believe him to be honest and hard working. Everybody in this business has those days. Sometimes outside forces can hurt a hunt. Sounds like yall worked it out. Just would hate for one bad day to cost him business.

Blake (940) 389-0801
www.texasduckndove.com
Re: South zone Turkey hunt's!!!!! Lot's of Big Gobblers!!!! [Re: KeithTT] #6199654 02/26/16 03:49 AM
K
KeithTT Offline OP
Veteran Tracker
OP Offline
Veteran Tracker
K
Thank you all for the kind words. We aren't in this to get rich by any means and we certainly aren't out to get over on anybody. We like to offer a great hunt at a great price. I figured it up the other day and for all the time I put into offering a great hunt I make about $3.50 an hour. In fact I'm heading to scout and do routine maintenance in Seguin this weekend on my dime and time. We just love to make memories and pass it on and that's what it's all about. I will be in the woods for the next few days should still have service though.

Check back Monday for some awesome pics .

Guide's Life
Re: South zone Turkey hunt's!!!!! Lot's of Big Gobblers!!!! [Re: KeithTT] #6201962 02/28/16 02:11 AM
K
KeithTT Offline OP
Veteran Tracker
OP Offline
Veteran Tracker
K
Unreal how many birds there are this year. I'm at the ranch this weekend and it's on fire.

Guide's Life
Re: South zone Turkey hunt's!!!!! Lot's of Big Gobblers!!!! [Re: KeithTT] #6206476 03/02/16 08:02 AM
K
KeithTT Offline OP
Veteran Tracker
OP Offline
Veteran Tracker
K
TTT. Check the turkey hunting section later today for the free vest/call giveaway to promote youth hunting!

Guide's Life
Re: South zone Turkey hunt's!!!!! Lot's of Big Gobblers!!!! [Re: KeithTT] #6213489 03/08/16 12:54 AM
K
KeithTT Offline OP
Veteran Tracker
OP Offline
Veteran Tracker
K
Youth season is this coming weekend. So here is a youth special! 2days 1 gobbler, unlimited pigs, and good fishing for $450.00. Included will be drinks and snacks in the field, fully guided, videod and photographed, processing of game, and youth Turkey vest for your little hunter. After the hunt is over, for a low additional cost we can send off a picture or feather to Pecker wrecker turkey calls to have a custom glass pot call made to remember your hunt forever. That is a monster deal and I will only do this for 2 hunters so call quick.
Guaranteed to get on birds!

Last edited by KeithTT; 03/08/16 12:56 AM.

Guide's Life
Re: South zone Turkey hunt's!!!!! Lot's of Big Gobblers!!!! [Re: KeithTT] #6214565 03/08/16 07:24 PM
K
KeithTT Offline OP
Veteran Tracker
OP Offline
Veteran Tracker
K
Grab this youth special for this weekend!

Guide's Life
Re: South zone Turkey hunt's!!!!! Lot's of Big Gobblers!!!! [Re: KeithTT] #6215350 03/09/16 03:52 AM
M
Mossman500 Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
M
Man....what a deal! I wish we could, but headed out to Colorado tomorrow for a week. Whoever gets this will have fun!

Retired US Army loving it!!
Re: South zone Turkey hunt's!!!!! Lot's of Big Gobblers!!!! [Re: KeithTT] #6215809 03/09/16 03:55 PM
K
KeithTT Offline OP
Veteran Tracker
OP Offline
Veteran Tracker
K
Thanks and yes it is a rare opportunity. Tons of birds and these kids will get first crack at em. Already have ground blinds brushed in and ready. Guaranteed you will see birds.

Guide's Life
Re: South zone Turkey hunt's!!!!! Lot's of Big Gobblers!!!! [Re: KeithTT] #6216259 03/09/16 07:34 PM
C
cah2873 Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
C
Originally Posted By: KeithTT
Were you by chance the gentleman that brought your son from east Texas and we stumbled up on that huge snake that almost bit me in the face? Lol as best as I can remember I only took 1 father son duo from north Texas last year and we stumbled up on that huge snake that lunged at my face off of that rock. Again thank you for the kind words and we can also set you up on several other types of hunts or a bowfishing outing.
If you don't mind me asking though, less than ten steps from where that snake jumped at me didn't we fire up a big gobbler off that big hill. He was a monster double beard and came running into 30 yards but to no luck he took the wrong trail and moved down away from (got caught with our pants down and nowhere to hide.) We tried after him for over another hour but that old bird was smart. Again just asking because above you said you didn't see any turkeys. I can't remember a hunt where turkeys were not heard or seen. I still have the video of that big bird man I wish he would have stayed on course.

My son and I are the ones that was hunting with you that day and I agree with Stevarino on his opinion.

Last edited by cah2873; 03/09/16 07:38 PM.
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide