It actually taste like a cobbler more than pie... id recommend some fresh homemade vanilla ice cream to go along with it while its hot
1 Tube Crescent Dough
¾ cup Blueberries (Fresh or Frozen)
8 oz. Cream Cheese
2/3 cup Sugar
1 tsp. Vanilla
¼ cup milk
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/175°C.
2. In a mixing bowl beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until creamy.
3. Add eggs, and while beating slowly incorporate the milk until creamy. Set aside.
4. Using cold crescent dough, roll up crescent rolls and curve into crescent shape.
5. Place rolls in an ungreased 9x9 pan.
6. Pour blueberries over the crescent rolls.
7. Pour cream cheese mixture over rolls and blueberries.
8. Bake at 350°F/175°C for 35 minutes or until rolls have become golden brown.
9. Top with powdered sugar and enjoy!