Looking to Co-Own Britttany Puppy #6175785 02/09/16 03:56 PM
J
JenvyBritts Offline OP
Woodsman
OP Offline
Woodsman
J
Hi All,

I have an upcoming co bred Brittany litter coming up. The litter will be whelped in Uvalde by the dam owner. I am helping place puppies as well as hoping to find a local home that will allow me to co own the puppy and show him/her. By local, within a few hours of Houston (Austin, Dallas or San Antonio area is fine as well). I will be evaluating the litter at 8 weeks, and since I cannot take on another puppy at the moment, I'd love to find a wonderful home that'll take the puppy for me. This would mean the puppy is yours, lives with you, etc. I will co own on paper, and show the puppy in conformation shows at no cost to you. I would like the opportunity to breed a litter from the puppy if she passes all health tests at 2yrs old and finished her show championship. If a male, I'd like to retain breeding rights. All at my cost of course.

This litter is out of an AKC Grand Champion dam from amazing dual lines. Her sire is a Best in Specialty Show winning champion who is out of two AFC/DC parents who are also Best in Specialty Show winners. Talk about DUAL!
The sire is a liver male who is a hunting companion, sired by a Dual Champion who is sired by Gamblers Ace in the Hole. His dam is a beautiful female from the amazing RJ lines in California.

This will be an outstanding DUAL litter. Puppies will make wonderful companions, hunters, show dogs and anything else you decide to try! Both orange and liver puppies are expected.

Please email me at Jenvyshowdogs@live.com if you'd be interested in more information. I will try to check this forum too but email will be seen and answered quicker.

Thanks so much!
Rose

Jenvy Brittanys & Show Handling
www.freewebs.com/jenvy
GCH Kountrytyme Mtn Of Fire N Ice CGC CA JH "Jenna"
CH Caliah Jenvy's Lake of Eden JH "Eden"

Re: Looking to Co-Own Britttany Puppy [Re: JenvyBritts] #6177572 02/10/16 05:04 PM
S
scalebuster Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S
How does that benefit me to raise a dog for you to show and sell pups out of? I don't see what's in it for me. Please explain.

Re: Looking to Co-Own Britttany Puppy [Re: scalebuster] #6178507 02/11/16 03:22 AM
J
JenvyBritts Offline OP
Woodsman
OP Offline
Woodsman
J
What's in it for you is you'd get a very well bred, structurally sound, healthy dog from proven dual lines. The dog would be titled at no expense for you. It would be your dog that you can hunt with or do what you want with. It may open the door for you to compete in AKC events (conformation, hunt tests, field trials, obedience, agility, etc). You get an experienced mentor to help you train, raise, compete, whatever you desire. You can keep a puppy from the litter, as well as breed the dog yourself once I have my pick litter, granted the dog passed all above mentioned tests (AKC title and health clearanced). I am knowledgeable on different lines and will help guide you on future breedings. Since the dog has been bred and evaluated to be structurally and mentally sound, you will have a companion who will bring you joy for years to come.

Last edited by JenvyBritts; 02/11/16 06:31 PM.

Jenvy Brittanys & Show Handling
www.freewebs.com/jenvy
GCH Kountrytyme Mtn Of Fire N Ice CGC CA JH "Jenna"
CH Caliah Jenvy's Lake of Eden JH "Eden"

Re: Looking to Co-Own Britttany Puppy [Re: JenvyBritts] #6178949 02/11/16 03:42 PM
K
kindall Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
K
Sounds like a good explanation.

Shopping with your husband is like hunting with the game warden.
Experience is what you get, when you didn't get what you wanted.

Re: Looking to Co-Own Britttany Puppy [Re: JenvyBritts] #6181790 02/13/16 04:58 PM
S
Spinone Offline
Light Foot
Light Foot
S
Great explanation Jenvy. Co-owning is generally painless and most don't understand what it costs in both time and money to put a show title on a dog. We all understand what it costs in time and money to hunt train and/or put hunt titles on our dogs. Showing dogs can be like visiting a foreign country.

Re: Looking to Co-Own Britttany Puppy [Re: JenvyBritts] #6183436 02/15/16 12:46 AM
N
Nitronx898 Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
N
This sounds interesting

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide