Hey THF! We (a buddy and myself) are going to start organizing some predator calling competitions. It's a lot of fun shooting varmints and a little friendly competition makes it all the better! I just copied and pasted a post that we put on Facebook because I don't want to re write the whole post from my phone on an airplane haha! Any questions y'all have you can shoot me a message or post for everyone else to see. I hope some of y'all can join in on the fun!

We have a jackpot varmint calling competition this weekend. Anyone interested can find more information on our website: www.bigdogroundup.com

Short version:
2 man teams
$100 buy in
Winner takes all
Starts: 6:00 pm (do not have to come to check in and can start hunting at 6:00 pm if you preregister)
Weigh in: 1:00 am in Salado, TX

If you are too far away, we have a big tournament scheduled in April and we will probably have a few more jackpots between now and then.

Also, if you see where we could improve the format for the next jackpot, let us know.

Ross

Gig 'Em

Ross Cravens
Class of '10

"From the outside looking in, you can't understand it. And from the inside looking out, you can't explain it."