Print Thread
Free Fishing trips #6138993 01/17/16 12:02 AM
C
chemdawg Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
C
i Know i have put this out there a few times but i thought i would make a thread if any of you are disabled vets I offer free cat fishing tripes to lake limestone Waco Lake and possible rishland chambers deepening I spumy every thing and i pay for the trips buy guiding through out the week in spring and summer I also sell Chemdawgs Cheese Dough bait on texas fishing forum. I also take Vets and retires out as weill all i ask if for 20-30 for gass to help out on that end if you dont have it its no big deal the same offer is for active duty guys we start at fishing at sun up and quite when were ready to go online guided trips were i stop at 3 I can acomadtate guy in wheel chars i have a huge open floor and you can move around and fish from side to side or you can sit on the live well seat. I do this because it really hopes with thing like ptsd sever depression and hyper vigilance when someone did this for me it was the only time i was every able to relax and not have to worry or over think anything some guys just want to go on a boat ride and we can do that as well you can call me at 254 319 3188 i start fishing around march and i sell bait all rear round for disabled abled vets for children who lost there father or mothers i take them and there paints 2 if they dont have a fishing rod of there when i buy them one and give them some bait I dont keep a singl penny i make from what i do i do it to pay it forward some stranger i talk to one time while stationed in GA he showed up at my house i am not ashamed to admit that with all the pain i am in the fact i could not remember how to do anything I was so depressed i didn't want to live this guy shoes up and my house and takes me fishing every weekend with in a moth or so every one around me noticed a difference 2 months in i had the anxiety attacks down to just 4-6 a week i was able to get 3-4 hrs sleep in stead of staying up all nigh afraid to close my eyes and do to night mares he told me to help someone els if ever got the chance i have a 21ft CC boat i make and sell a really good catfish bait and i guid to pay for every thing some time i dont have many to take vets so i take it from my pocket i get a lot of calls so if you know any one that would like to go on a trip or if you friends want an fordable trip i only charg 350 if they are a member here since every one has been so helpful on the sight and understanding about my condition i can discount it my 25$ i alway 4 poole if you have kids we can take a few more we fish from sun up till 3-4 or we get our limits most guids church 400-500 just for 4-5 hrs and only let 2 people go i let up to 5max if there are kids i may make room for 6 but i have not ever had to do this yet. so if you guy cold pass the word i can get

Re: Free Fishing trips [Re: chemdawg] #6176419 02/09/16 10:08 PM
C
chemdawg Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
C
this is nt a joke i really do take people fishing and i ask for nothing i know how hard it it i with sever pests and duality to get around and get on the lake i promis on the lake i can help with that

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide