Forums46
Topics537,999
Posts9,731,599
Members87,053
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Snipers going away from plastic/glass stocks [Re: Buzzsaw] #6173649 02/08/16 02:56 AM
KRoyal Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Gotcha I'm the "AR Guy" as most people refer to me on the forum so chassis just fit me better than wood or Fiberglass. Guess it reminds me of an AR in a bolt gun package.

[Linked Image]

Re: Snipers going away from plastic/glass stocks [Re: Buzzsaw] #6173783 02/08/16 03:59 AM
R
RiverRider Online Confused
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Confused
THF Trophy Hunter
R
I'm throwin' all my walnut into the danged woodstove. I wanna be a sniper too.

[Linked Image]

"Arguing with you always makes me thirsty."

-Augustus McRae
Re: Snipers going away from plastic/glass stocks [Re: J.G.] #6173962 02/08/16 12:28 PM
C
charlesb Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
C
Originally Posted By: FiremanJG
Crack hoes have one job, to perform. Chassis perform, as well as composite stocks.

Hits on target matter far more to some people than how the rifle looks.

Yesterday I had 31 shooters out. Wood was the least common stock material. Just sayin.

Yes, I do not imagine that there would be a lot of the the finer quality firearms there, mainly stuff that is either plastic or painted.

They all saw the sniper movie, and know what they want to pretend they are doing. roflmao

Last edited by charlesb; 02/08/16 12:44 PM.

Kind regards, charlesb

Re: Snipers going away from plastic/glass stocks [Re: charlesb] #6173996 02/08/16 01:03 PM
KRoyal Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Originally Posted By: charlesb
Crack hoes have one job, to perform. Chassis perform, as well as composite stocks.

Yesterday I had 31 shooters out. Wood was the least common stock material. Just sayin.

Yes, I do not imagine that there would be a lot of the the finer quality firearms there, mainly stuff that is either plastic or painted.

They all saw the sniper movie, and know what they want to pretend they are doing. roflmao

Hmm don't believe I saw the anyone shooting at deer, bobcat, and prairie dog silhouettes in "the sniper movie". Match is clearly geared towards hunters not snipers. You have no idea what you're taking about.

[Linked Image]

Re: Snipers going away from plastic/glass stocks [Re: charlesb] #6173997 02/08/16 01:03 PM
S
scottfromdallas Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S

He makes a good point. There are tactical enthusiasts that wouldn't be caught dead with a wooden stock no matter how well it performed.

Re: Snipers going away from plastic/glass stocks [Re: charlesb] #6174096 02/08/16 02:27 PM
I
ImTheReasonDovesMourn Offline
Snarky Mark
Snarky Mark
I

It's funny how you alienate the same people you're advertising your services to. I think I'll get on Facebook and slam Ballistic Precision now. Peace.

Originally Posted by KRoyal
Haha yea I polished that thing for hours.
Re: Snipers going away from plastic/glass stocks [Re: ImTheReasonDovesMourn] #6174098 02/08/16 02:28 PM
KRoyal Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Online Sleepy
Texoma Legend
Originally Posted By: ImTheReasonDovesMourn

It's funny how you alienate the same people you're advertising your services to. I think I'll get on Facebook and slam Ballistic Precision now. Peace.

Haha

[Linked Image]

Re: Snipers going away from plastic/glass stocks [Re: charlesb] #6174111 02/08/16 02:36 PM
J
jeepercreeper Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
J

If I would have been able to participate I would have had all my fine quality wood firearms out there. I love banging those guns around and getting mud all over them. Heck I probably would have worn a full tuxedo and shiny shoes. How stupid would it have been for me to show up with old clothes, rubber boots, and plastic guns?

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide