Forum Statistics
Forums46
Topics537,799
Posts9,729,296
Members87,042
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
opinons on Burris Eliminator III Ballistic Laserscope Riflescope #6158284 01/27/16 11:28 PM
C
chemdawg Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
C
anybody use these or heard about them i seen someone who had one on his gun at the rang i didd talk to him because i had to get home its a neet concept it if works well but i think it will hve guys taking shots way beyond there limits or being over confident in there ability

Last edited by chemdawg; 01/27/16 11:29 PM.
Re: opinons on Burris Eliminator III Ballistic Laserscope Riflescope [Re: chemdawg] #6158460 01/28/16 01:26 AM
B
booradley Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
B
They are WAY too big and bulky for me.

Don’t roll those bloodshot eyes at me.
Re: opinons on Burris Eliminator III Ballistic Laserscope Riflescope [Re: chemdawg] #6158888 01/28/16 07:39 AM
C
chemdawg Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
C
i heard they were heavy I was dinging a little reading on them most people dont thate the time to manually zero it and complaining of wide spreads on the scopes none of them think its there amo or them I was just course as [censored] if any one had real world experience with them is all i just think thing like this and that anv or what ever its called with the one touch zero scope is just leading people to really one the scope doing all the work and stead of practic and gain the skills it take to make a shot like that and pit it in the kill zone and not the gut or lam the animal i it would be nice to have it it does work like they claim but 1500 i can get a Nightforce for that i have a Night force still in the box because i dont shoot that far and i dont have a place to piratic shot s like that its not like when i liven in new york you can just pull oceve next to a field and start practicing on wood chuck with out he owner calling the cops there so much hunting land in New York you dont have to go far to fined a decent area

Re: opinons on Burris Eliminator III Ballistic Laserscope Riflescope [Re: chemdawg] #6177484 02/10/16 04:10 PM
hopalong Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
had the 4-16 for a while, loved it and it does what they claim without error. dial in your ammo and learn to do the math for the windage and you still have to place the shot, it just makes it much faster and easier with the red dot/ballistics already figured, you still have to do windage but it gives you a reading based on a flat 10mph and you use that to calculate based on what actual wind is.

lake fork FISHERMANS COVE MARINA - 903 474 7479 reservations

Re: opinons on Burris Eliminator III Ballistic Laserscope Riflescope [Re: chemdawg] #6177485 02/10/16 04:11 PM
hopalong Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
had the 4-16 for a while, loved it and it does what they claim without error. dial in your ammo and learn to do the math for the windage and you still have to place the shot, it just makes it much faster and easier with the red dot/ballistics already figured, you still have to do windage but it gives you a reading based on a flat 10mph and you use that to calculate based on what actual wind is.

lake fork FISHERMANS COVE MARINA - 903 474 7479 reservations

Re: opinons on Burris Eliminator III Ballistic Laserscope Riflescope [Re: chemdawg] #6181963 02/13/16 08:05 PM
C
chemdawg Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
C
so if the wind is over 20 ou have to do the math for the push i thought i said it was good up to 10 mph winds i dont read well so i may have miss under stand the i wone one in a drawing i was thinking for putting it on my 7mm08

Re: opinons on Burris Eliminator III Ballistic Laserscope Riflescope [Re: chemdawg] #6181970 02/13/16 08:16 PM
T
TFF Caribou Online Content
Extreme Tracker
Online Content
Extreme Tracker
T
Originally Posted By: chemdawg
i heard they were heavy I was dinging a little reading on them most people dont thate the time to manually zero it and complaining of wide spreads on the scopes none of them think its there amo or them I was just course as [censored] if any one had real world experience with them is all i just think thing like this and that anv or what ever its called with the one touch zero scope is just leading people to really one the scope doing all the work and stead of practic and gain the skills it take to make a shot like that and pit it in the kill zone and not the gut or lam the animal i it would be nice to have it it does work like they claim but 1500 i can get a Nightforce for that i have a Night force still in the box because i dont shoot that far and i dont have a place to piratic shot s like that its not like when i liven in new york you can just pull oceve next to a field and start practicing on wood chuck with out he owner calling the cops there so much hunting land in New York you dont have to go far to fined a decent area

Chemdawg, how many scopes do you have? A night force, a Burris eliminator, seems like every thread you have won the scope in a drawing. The nikons you are selling in the classifieds you won in a drawing too.

The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference. -George Washington
Re: opinons on Burris Eliminator III Ballistic Laserscope Riflescope [Re: chemdawg] #6182624 02/14/16 05:45 AM
C
chemdawg Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
C
i have closet full some i won off guys who did not want to pay up some in drawing online some were ny dads the eliminator III i won online i thought it was a hox all but one of the nikon i took of a fe guys how did not think a 30-30 could shoo 200yr i killed my self but walked away with 5 scopes from 3 peeped not a fan of nikon there nice just not big fan i have never had to spend 500 on a scope to kill a deer i have long rang fixed power scopes tasks bushels occurs i think its a called to man idont need them if i have my way i am moving this summer to thind my wife is from there and we have 2 houses an a 3nd being build

Last edited by chemdawg; 02/14/16 05:49 AM.
Re: opinons on Burris Eliminator III Ballistic Laserscope Riflescope [Re: chemdawg] #6191117 02/19/16 09:35 PM
C
chemdawg Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
C
never said i had a night force i just ask i was watching a tube anthem yes i pick up a few at a military event and i took a couple for payment i cant afford to that many i really only have 2 copes i need replace the one on my 222 its older then me and the one on my 22 i dont use the 30-06 it just to painful and the 30-30 doesn't have one my scope on my 20 gage i is a bushel trophy and i love it i was just asking seeing what people thought

Re: opinons on Burris Eliminator III Ballistic Laserscope Riflescope [Re: chemdawg] #6192311 02/20/16 11:40 PM
C
chemdawg Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
C
on some of these scope i took for payment at the event they were one the balisit i acetyl one it online and thought it was bs when i got the email to claim my prize they wanted me to send them money to pay for the shipping i thought about it for a while someone suggested i buy a prepaid card that way if it a scam i only loose the 20$ for the shipping and handling but the other i did win in a vet organized event and free raffle while there i made a bet with and other guy he did not want to pay cash to pay me so i took his scopes on trade and i bought one and when i got it home i did not like it i got it on sale and sold it for retail i know my messages are a mess and hard to fallow i am sorry if i confused anyone or if it seemed miss leading i wish i had the cash to by all these i would not be begging for places to hog hunt i could afford to take my son to a ranch i sold them all but the eliminator i put it on my 7mm08 i bought a howa for 330 and a plackhawack axiom stock they claim to absorb 70% of the recoil and it looks cool i think i gave my 243 to my youngest son He's aclty my nephew his mother was not taking care of him and i personly know how that is so my wife and I opted him and brought him from thailand to live here brought my mother in law to help because i am not much help some days and aclty need help my self my nephew was so bad that he never passed single grade not a one they just passed him t get rid of him. he tried his bs the first week of school when i was still active duty and straighten it out i did not tell him it was not like thailand were i could just pick something up and go to town on his little but but he as alway been scared of me now 2yrs later he is in the top 10% of his grade except for english he gets C wich is good for just 2 years and he has a stable home befor it was up to gramma and grandpa my mother is law like most women her age cant read or right when she was young girls only when to school tho the 2nd grade still today kids are considerderd done with school after the 6th unless your parents have the money to get you in to a secondary school it really does hold most back when i met my wife she was the distertics sales manager for Lorel make up she had 17 store under her she paid for he high school and when at night her sider was babied and never fisneshed my nephew had no over sight mom not around drama could not read to know what he was or how he was doing in school my father in law owns septic trucks and has a contract with the city he leave for work at 4am and get home around 10 so my nephew /son got away with just about every thing till he came here but again sorry if for not being clean on th scopes situation hen i re read it it sounds right i am suppose to have the nikons prostaff and the prostaff5 are suppose to be sold but have not yet ben paid i am going to get 2 feeders and buy the missing reloading stuff am short sorry again or not being clearer

Re: opinons on Burris Eliminator III Ballistic Laserscope Riflescope [Re: chemdawg] #6195335 02/23/16 07:26 AM
Brook Trout Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
Huh

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide