Page 1 of 2 1 2
Deer seasons over. Let me pay your lease!!!!!! #6122149 01/06/16 07:30 PM
K
KeithTT Offline OP
Veteran Tracker
OP Offline
Veteran Tracker
K
Wanna hunt for free or close to it. If You Have a deer lease that is covered in Turkey's I will pay cash money to lease it for the spring. Anybody on here that has a decent to large amount of land that is holding a large amount of wild Turkey's give me a call asap. Even if you lease the hunting rights for deer and you don't spring Turkey hunt that's great give me a buzz you could be hunting for free. We have grown and grown over the past few years and we are constantly looking for more land holding birds to cater to our clients. We have alot of places to hunt but we need more so that our places are not over hunted and managed for success. We are prepared to offer cash or trade. Visit www.bandofbrothersotx.com to view our other hunts as trade options. We have cash in hand for exclusive spring Turkey hunting rights. 432-813-7833

Guide's Life
Elusive Wildlife Technologies
Re: Deer seasons over. Let me pay your lease!!!!!! [Re: KeithTT] #6122923 01/07/16 01:31 AM
R
Rustler Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
R
Be very careful with this.

Under Texas law, a lessee may not assign or sublease without written permission from the landowner.
Texas Property Code § 91.005 Landlord's Consent Required.

It must either specifically state in the LO to lessee lease agreement that Land owner does give lessee consent to enter into / assign sub lessors.
OR
A separate written document stating LO gives lessee permission to sub lease will do.

A land owner that would give consent to sub lease without receiving payment for the sub lease is either dealing with close family or is an idiot.

If sub leasing isn’t specifically mentioned in your lease state law prevails, illegal to sub lease without written consent.

Any lessee that sub leases without land owner consent is opening himself up to quite a bit more liability than just losing the lease.
Even with LO consent unless otherwise assigned / outlined in a contract lessee assumes liability for sub lessee.

Re: Deer seasons over. Let me pay your lease!!!!!! [Re: Rustler] #6123074 01/07/16 02:50 AM
S
soonersorlaters Offline
Tracker
Tracker
S
Originally Posted By: Rustler
Be very careful with this.

Under Texas law, a lessee may not assign or sublease without written permission from the landowner.
Texas Property Code § 91.005 Landlord's Consent Required.

It must either specifically state in the LO to lessee lease agreement that Land owner does give lessee consent to enter into / assign sub lessors.
OR
A separate written document stating LO gives lessee permission to sub lease will do.

A land owner that would give consent to sub lease without receiving payment for the sub lease is either dealing with close family or is an idiot.

If sub leasing isn’t specifically mentioned in your lease state law prevails, illegal to sub lease without written consent.

Any lessee that sub leases without land owner consent is opening himself up to quite a bit more liability than just losing the lease.
Even with LO consent unless otherwise assigned / outlined in a contract lessee assumes liability for sub lessee.

Yup. That would be a one way ticket in the fast lane to getting kicked off my lease, not to mention the personal liability risks, fines, et al. No thanks. Good Luck to the OP.

Re: Deer seasons over. Let me pay your lease!!!!!! [Re: KeithTT] #6123140 01/07/16 03:26 AM
T
The Duke Offline
Woodsman
Woodsman
T
WOW yep no way! I like my lease too much too loose it. Let alone any liability.

Re: Deer seasons over. Let me pay your lease!!!!!! [Re: KeithTT] #6123266 01/07/16 04:24 AM
P
PSE-Madman Offline
Tracker
Tracker
P
Yep. Not a good idea. Fastest way to get myself kicked off that I can think of. Of course others may have different situations but it would be a disaster if i subbed my place out for some extra cash and the landowner caught wind.

Phillsguideservice.com
Re: Deer seasons over. Let me pay your lease!!!!!! [Re: KeithTT] #6123393 01/07/16 12:51 PM
S
Sneaky Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
The guy we lease from does it himself, so I guess that isn't an option for us.

Re: Deer seasons over. Let me pay your lease!!!!!! [Re: KeithTT] #6123982 01/07/16 05:59 PM
T
Texas Dan Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
T
I was on a "heir land" lease once where the guy running it had his own agreement with "one" of landowners. Eventually, the remaining heirs realized how much money had been going to the single heir over the years and both he and the guy running the lease ended up in court.

While the guy running the lease did not have to repay anything to the remaining heirs, he did end up hiring an attorney to help his defense in court.

"Some people will never like you because your spirit irritates their demons."
Re: Deer seasons over. Let me pay your lease!!!!!! [Re: KeithTT] #6124735 01/08/16 01:37 AM
K
KeithTT Offline OP
Veteran Tracker
OP Offline
Veteran Tracker
K
Not that big of a deal and we do it alot. Several people only Deer hunt and do not hunt spring Turkey's and they like the cash to go towards their deer hunting. If you have a lease that has exclusive hunting rights and you do not spring Turkey hunt. We simply work it out between the 3 of us to get us a signed lease for spring Turkey season. We pay you and the landowner for the lease. Easy way for you to cut deer hunting or feeding costs. Depending on numbers of Turkey's could pay up to $5,000.

Sorry for any confusion but at no point did I say this is under the table, that the landowner would not be involved, or that there would not be signed agreements or waiver of liabilities. Please visit our website to learn more about our operation www.bandofbrothersotx.com our waiver of liability and landowners section are both on there. The lease would be for approximately 30-40yds days to run a few Turkey hunts. No camping needed we are in and out.

Last edited by KeithTT; 01/08/16 01:43 AM.

Guide's Life
Re: Deer seasons over. Let me pay your lease!!!!!! [Re: KeithTT] #6126009 01/08/16 08:56 PM
K
KeithTT Offline OP
Veteran Tracker
OP Offline
Veteran Tracker
K
Ttt

Guide's Life
Re: Deer seasons over. Let me pay your lease!!!!!! [Re: KeithTT] #6130048 01/11/16 02:35 PM
K
KeithTT Offline OP
Veteran Tracker
OP Offline
Veteran Tracker
K
TTT Out looking at leases today. Give me a call!

Guide's Life
Re: Deer seasons over. Let me pay your lease!!!!!! [Re: KeithTT] #6136432 01/15/16 02:47 AM
K
KeithTT Offline OP
Veteran Tracker
OP Offline
Veteran Tracker
K
Ttt got turkeys?

Guide's Life
Re: Deer seasons over. Let me pay your lease!!!!!! [Re: KeithTT] #6140459 01/18/16 12:57 AM
K
KeithTT Offline OP
Veteran Tracker
OP Offline
Veteran Tracker
K
Bump

Guide's Life
Re: Deer seasons over. Let me pay your lease!!!!!! [Re: KeithTT] #6195309 02/23/16 05:12 AM
S
STXHO Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S
Originally Posted By: KeithTT
Not that big of a deal and we do it alot. Several people only Deer hunt and do not hunt spring Turkey's and they like the cash to go towards their deer hunting. If you have a lease that has exclusive hunting rights and you do not spring Turkey hunt. We simply work it out between the 3 of us to get us a signed lease for spring Turkey season. We pay you and the landowner for the lease. Easy way for you to cut deer hunting or feeding costs. Depending on numbers of Turkey's could pay up to $5,000.

Sorry for any confusion but at no point did I say this is under the table, that the landowner would not be involved, or that there would not be signed agreements or waiver of liabilities. Please visit our website to learn more about our operation www.bandofbrothersotx.com our waiver of liability and landowners section are both on there. The lease would be for approximately 30-40yds days to run a few Turkey hunts. No camping needed we are in and out.

Up to 5k? You couldn't pay for the gate on one of my personal leases with 5k. Good luck to you!

Re: Deer seasons over. Let me pay your lease!!!!!! [Re: STXHO] #6195316 02/23/16 05:36 AM
C
CRAnderson52 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
C
Originally Posted By: STXHO

Up to 5k? You couldn't pay for the gate on one of my personal leases with 5k. Good luck to you!

Must be nice, not everyone has got deep pockets like you do bud. For me, 5K would put a very nice dent in the cost of a lease when you consider feed and fuel. Good luck to the OP!

You can run but you can't hide...
Re: Deer seasons over. Let me pay your lease!!!!!! [Re: KeithTT] #6195462 02/23/16 01:42 PM
M
Mr. T. Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
M
I agree, 5K would be very nice, heck my place is small, 1K would be nice and I wish I could do it, but even though I have a few turkeys on my place, I would feel bad about leasing it out knowing that some days they would see 10 birds and some days they would see none.
Good luck to the OP and to all that he leases from.

Cabin rental in Pagosa Springs, Co.
Sleeps 10, If interested please PM me.
Re: Deer seasons over. Let me pay your lease!!!!!! [Re: KeithTT] #6196457 02/24/16 01:33 AM
dgilbert Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Fast way on getting kicked off your lease for sure, I don't know of any landowner that would allow you to sublease. If I caught any of my members sub leasing they would be locked out immediately.

Re: Deer seasons over. Let me pay your lease!!!!!! [Re: dgilbert] #6196493 02/24/16 02:00 AM
R
rtp Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
R
Originally Posted By: dgilbert
Fast way on getting kicked off your lease for sure, I don't know of any landowner that would allow you to sublease. If I caught any of my members sub leasing they would be locked out immediately.

Yeah but some think just because they pay a lot of money they will try and do it anyways thinking they will just get a scolding from the LO.

Let'em grow old
Re: Deer seasons over. Let me pay your lease!!!!!! [Re: CRAnderson52] #6196778 02/24/16 08:25 AM
K
KeithTT Offline OP
Veteran Tracker
OP Offline
Veteran Tracker
K
Originally Posted By: CRAnderson52

Must be nice, not everyone has got deep pockets like you do bud. For me, 5K would put a very nice dent in the cost of a lease when you consider feed and fuel. Good luck to the OP!

Exactly what I was thinking and you would fall on deaf ears to the ones we write the checks to every year. One outfitter trolling another outfitters post is fairly petty in my eyes. Especially when I have hunted with clients who have had "not so nice" things to say about the trolling outfitter.
If you have land with a strong turkey population and have the rights to lease it or want to make some cash by putting me in touch with the person who does have the leasing rights then Give me a call. If not then move along, It's that simple. We are grateful to be in this position of too many hunters and not enough land. We are still filling the last few spots for south zone but as far as north zone goes we could use some land!!!!
Since this add was posted we did pick back up our seguin property(which we thought we would lose do to the landowner passing away and the family wanting to sell) and we also picked up a killer place in Junction which is slam full of turkeys.
We have had several request for hunt's in the north zone this year and we are still on the lookout for north zone property. We are booking hunts right now for the 4-5 places we have in the north zone but we can never have to many places near dfw.
If you lease a spot on a community lease or have a lease that does not give you full exclusive hunting rights to a piece of land then obviously we are not looking for you. All these posts on here about watch out watch out. lol some peoples kids I tell ya'. I kind of thought it explains itself in that you must be able to lease it to us, on paper, legally!!!

Guide's Life
Re: Deer seasons over. Let me pay your lease!!!!!! [Re: KeithTT] #6196913 02/24/16 01:55 PM
R
rtp Offline
Extreme Tracker
Extreme Tracker
R

Exactly what I was thinking and you would fall on deaf ears to the ones we write the checks to every year. One outfitter trolling another outfitters post is fairly petty in my eyes. Especially when I have hunted with clients who have had "not so nice" things to say about the trolling outfitter.
If you have land with a strong turkey population and have the rights to lease it or want to make some cash by putting me in touch with the person who does have the leasing rights then Give me a call. If not then move along, It's that simple. We are grateful to be in this position of too many hunters and not enough land. We are still filling the last few spots for south zone but as far as north zone goes we could use some land!!!!
Since this add was posted we did pick back up our seguin property(which we thought we would lose do to the landowner passing away and the family wanting to sell) and we also picked up a killer place in Junction which is slam full of turkeys.
We have had several request for hunt's in the north zone this year and we are still on the lookout for north zone property. We are booking hunts right now for the 4-5 places we have in the north zone but we can never have to many places near dfw.
If you lease a spot on a community lease or have a lease that does not give you full exclusive hunting rights to a piece of land then obviously we are not looking for you. All these posts on here about watch out watch out. lol some peoples kids I tell ya'. I kind of thought it explains itself in that you must be able to lease it to us, on paper, legally!!!

up Well said brother.

Let'em grow old
Re: Deer seasons over. Let me pay your lease!!!!!! [Re: KeithTT] #6197113 02/24/16 04:25 PM
S
STXHO Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S

I was not trolling anything but since you bring it up I have heard the same comments about you from clients that have hunted with you and then came to me. I commented because I was intrigued that you post on this forum out of all forums to find land and that you say 5k is your top dollar. Now that would fall on deaf ears with the type of landowners I have. Good luck to you this season.

Re: Deer seasons over. Let me pay your lease!!!!!! [Re: KeithTT] #6197128 02/24/16 04:38 PM
H
HuntnFly67 Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
H
popcorn

Re: Deer seasons over. Let me pay your lease!!!!!! [Re: KeithTT] #6197134 02/24/16 04:42 PM
T
Txduckman Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
T
My landowner requires more money than your landowner. STHO was trolling with his stupid comment. Smh...

Re: Deer seasons over. Let me pay your lease!!!!!! [Re: Txduckman] #6197141 02/24/16 04:45 PM
C
CRAnderson52 Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
C
Originally Posted By: Txduckman
My landowner requires more money than your landowner. STHO was trolling with his stupid comment. Smh...

Yup.

You can run but you can't hide...
Re: Deer seasons over. Let me pay your lease!!!!!! [Re: KeithTT] #6197142 02/24/16 04:46 PM
M
Mr. T. Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
M
Wondering where all this is going? popcorn

Cabin rental in Pagosa Springs, Co.
Sleeps 10, If interested please PM me.
Re: Deer seasons over. Let me pay your lease!!!!!! [Re: Txduckman] #6197234 02/24/16 05:41 PM
S
STXHO Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
S
Originally Posted By: Txduckman

That is not what I meant either.

Sorry for offending anyone. That was not my intent. KeithTT I apologize and good luck to you this season.

Page 1 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide