LOWERED to $530 with SIX factory mags and 2015 night sights!!!!!

FS in Bryan/College Station, TX area - I am near Houston for anyone that is interested - we can possibly work out a meet.

9mm - Gen 4 - Like New Glock 17 with SIX factory 17-round Magazines !! Gun also comes with Warren Tactical Sevigny tritium sights! (these are similiar to straight 8 sights. Front tritium dot with white around it - and a black, rear sight with a smaller tritium dot at the bottom/middle

Gun has exactly 373 rounds fired thru it over 4 separate range trips. Gun has worked 100%! See details:

03-20-15 200 Rounds
04-03-15 010 Rounds
07-02-15 069 Rounds
08-06-15 094 Rounds

TOTAL 373 Rounds

I am only selling this to fund something else I want to buy, and I really went back and forth on whether or not to sell it. It's a great gun.

(Photos below)

Face to face sales only! LOWERED to $530!!!

With Warren Tactical Sevigny tritium sights already installed (dated 2015), SIX barely used factory magazines , this is a FANTASTIC deal! Makes a fantastic carry gun or home defense gun. Gun also includes factory box, extra factory backstraps and manual.

Please email me at and the first "I'll take it" with an exchange of information and setting up a meet time/location gets it.

Edited by shipwreck (01/05/16 12:45 PM)
Visit: Texas Gun Forum!!!!