SOLD!

LOWERED to $530 with SIX factory mags and 2015 night sights!!!!!

FS in Bryan/College Station, TX area - I am near Houston for anyone that is interested - we can possibly work out a meet.

9mm - Gen 4 - Like New Glock 17 with SIX factory 17-round Magazines !! Gun also comes with Warren Tactical Sevigny tritium sights! (these are similiar to straight 8 sights. Front tritium dot with white around it - and a black, rear sight with a smaller tritium dot at the bottom/middle

Gun has exactly 373 rounds fired thru it over 4 separate range trips. Gun has worked 100%! See details:

03-20-15 200 Rounds
04-03-15 010 Rounds
07-02-15 069 Rounds
08-06-15 094 Rounds

TOTAL 373 Rounds

I am only selling this to fund something else I want to buy, and I really went back and forth on whether or not to sell it. It's a great gun.

(Photos below)

Face to face sales only! LOWERED to $530!!!

With Warren Tactical Sevigny tritium sights already installed (dated 2015), SIX barely used factory magazines , this is a FANTASTIC deal! Makes a fantastic carry gun or home defense gun. Gun also includes factory box, extra factory backstraps and manual.

Please email me at goldfishpanda@Hotmail.com and the first "I'll take it" with an exchange of information and setting up a meet time/location gets it.

Edited by shipwreck (01/05/16 12:45 PM)