Print Thread
can some explain something so i can understand #6102867 12/26/15 10:27 PM
C
chemdawg Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
C
not new i dont read well among other things i took my gun in today is the 243 savage axis to have a trimer redon its pulling just a hair less then albs just a touch off it is a heavy trimer the heaviest i have head had i dont know what savage was thinking the have a light great shooting out of the box gun and they ruined it by having such a have triger the should have kept the old activevew trimer i think it was it was adjustable and crisp i have it on my 30-06 it is the best trigger i have on all my guns if cold make them all like that i wold be happen as hell but its not wich leves me 2 choices on is the buy a timmy trimer and put it in or have it custom done i went for custom they only go dow to 2.5 lbs do to safety and law suits i gues about 5 yrs ago a guy came in had trigger work done they would not tae it lower then 1.5 lbs they guy dos some plays with it and gets it to less them a pound him and his son when go to shot the kid loaded the gun and when he closed the bolt the gun fired killing the father now they make you sign that the trigger will be a carton weight i told asked for 2 lbs but they wont to it and i understand so 2.5 is good engouth i thing ok for my questions is Glassing the bolt I asked about doing the stock but he asked me are you sure you want to do the stock most people do the Bolt and on this gun if you do the trimer and the bolt it should put in in .50 or less mao that was about what i wanted but i dont know what that means to glass bed the Bolt he only charges 75$ for it 75 for bedding the barrel the one guy looked at me funny when i ask to have it done most people i guys keep the barrel floating and with a glass bedded bolt it will be sub .50 mao i know i know a lot of you guys thing that is just was better then i need for hunting and just leave it bee but it is going to be my main gun for every thing I want it to be impressive i could not afford the guns my friends like the sako or weather that ws 1300$ on has a Tika that was just out rages as well but my 275$ gun out shoots then group wise at 100yrs they did not explain that the process in tells and i am not getting the answers from google so i am hopping there is someone one here that would break it down to were I can understand it and what it in tells i now bedding the barrels is the cuttsome out put the gass biller in the stock and level it out making it slat and even i dont know what it does i am thinking it stiffens it up the gun smith said it was better to have the barrel floating the way it is now then to glass is i should glass bed the bolt first they had a howa 270 someone bout it last year used it one season and wanted a nicer 30-06 they shop deals with military a lot and the owner is a koren war vet he run with his kids the were going to sell me one of 2 guns won was a 32 laver action but i have not seen the 32 round before or that 270 for 299 i am thinking of getting the 299 if i can get the cash I have 200 and am short the rest i am hopping they can work some thing out with me on it being retired i not being in pain suck and having a fixed in come really suck when you get great deals like this i gave my other 270 to my youngest he is going to hunt next year hell be 15 and should be able to shoot it its a rem 700 with walnut stock thinking about getting g this 270 know knowing anything about the 32 its not s special and not sure it is a hand loaded round and have it ported if i can come up the the extra 100$ my be i can fined some stuff to sell and get it it a great gun only 4-5 boxes for factory loads through it i can have it proved or something to have the recoil manageable i was looking for something aha was close to the 243 but a bit bigger i had in narrowed to the 257 roberts not the mag 07-08 or a 6.5 mil or the 270 if if any one has any suggestions or has 100$ the dont need you can send it my way lol but what do you guys thing about a gun close to the recoil I can more the handle the 243 u can take the 30-30 if sitting for about 15 rounds then i feel i even a 25-06 for 10 shots in a rest and my field Jacket on I seen a 30 bullet it looked like a cut down 30-30 anyone know anything about this gun and recoil I really like the 270 and get get some work to make it manageable so i goes its more the one questions

what is Glassing a Bolt? who does it help the accuracy and what does it it tell? explain were someone with head injury could understand

a gun with more take down power the the 243 that is manageable love just love my 243 but would like 270 would be good it it was ported never shot a proted gun or anything els or 100$ so i can get the howa for 299 I am shot 100$ just kidding on the money to reduce recoil I now longer have the knowledge but later i am remembering bits and peaces and what a 30 is and how is it to shot and the take down the round reminded me of a cut dont 30-30

Last edited by chemdawg; 12/26/15 10:59 PM.
Re: can some explain something so i can understand [Re: chemdawg] #6102877 12/26/15 10:33 PM
S
Sneaky Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
You don't glass bed the bolt. You glass bed the action.

Bedding the action and floating the barrel will typically improve accuracy. Is that what you were unclear about?

Re: can some explain something so i can understand [Re: chemdawg] #6102922 12/26/15 11:01 PM
C
chemdawg Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
C
i probably just forgot what he said but how do you do it i understand the barrel you carve out an are in it lay the filler lever it on even the the boat in in the chamber how do the do that they only want 75$

Re: can some explain something so i can understand [Re: chemdawg] #6103147 12/27/15 01:21 AM
H
huntwest Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
H
That is a lot of money to spend on a 299.00 rifle. Remember sometimes it does not help.

Re: can some explain something so i can understand [Re: chemdawg] #6103151 12/27/15 01:22 AM
S
Sneaky Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
S
To float the barrel, the channel is widened just enough that the barrel doesn't touch the stock anywhere.

To bed the action, a resin is mixed and applied to the area needing to be bedded. A release agent is applied to the action, so resin doesn't stick to it, and the action is put in place to mold the resin to it. When it has cured, it's taken back apart, cleaned up, and ready to be put back together. There's more details to it than that, certainly, but that's the idea. You can buy kits from Midway, Brownells, etc., to do it yourself. I would do it on my cheaper rifles, but not my nicer rifles. I just don't trust myself. Most people have the ability, though.

Re: can some explain something so i can understand [Re: chemdawg] #6103211 12/27/15 02:01 AM
Q
QuitShootinYoungBucks Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
Q
I think the .243 is fine for your intentions, but if you like the .270 go for it. Put a brake on it or port it, put a Pachmayr Decelerator or Limbsaver recoil pad on it and get a PAST pad and you'll be fine, you won't even notice it.

[Linked Image]

https://web.archive.org/web/20170223065011/http:/www.rrdvegas.com/silencer-cleaning.html
Re: can some explain something so i can understand [Re: chemdawg] #6103253 12/27/15 02:26 AM
B
Brother in-law Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
B
Do the math on what you're putting into savages entry rifle. For the money that you are adding you could have bought a higher level with the accutrigger etc.

Re: can some explain something so i can understand [Re: Sneaky] #6103397 12/27/15 03:39 AM
C
chemdawg Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
C
I am not going to bend my bolt unless that is why glassing the bolt inters i dont trust my self to do any of it thank you for keeping is simple if you go to in depth it will go over my head what dos this do to the accuracy and why? I thought bedded barrels were more accurate that is what i have been taught i think my did did all my guns at one time

Last edited by chemdawg; 12/27/15 03:40 AM.
Re: can some explain something so i can understand [Re: chemdawg] #6103581 12/27/15 06:18 AM
westexhunt Offline
Tracker
Tracker
To make it simple. Do not bed anything on a savage axis. The stock is not worth spending any time or money on. I have several savages and have owned an axis. Just take the axis for what it is and don't spend money on it. I trimmed the trigger spring just a touch and polished the sear with a felt wheel only. It was a good enough trigger for the rifle.

Re: can some explain something so i can understand [Re: chemdawg] #6103655 12/27/15 12:44 PM
C
chemdawg Offline OP
Bird Dog
OP Offline
Bird Dog
C
The last time I tried that I was in good shape I had my memory and thought I had the skills tondo so till I went to fire or and the second I put any pressure on it it would go off I bought the axis for what it was a accuret gun shoot sub maps out of the back once it was Brok it it took a few more rounds after 25-30 inform get what it was it started grouping the more I shot the tighter it got. I don't car I'd the gun was 50$ or 5000$. I want it to shot on top of each other like all my other a ages do I have a 30-06 and 25-06. Both with a little work my dad had done truces them in to one hell of a gun. I like the stock for being synthetic It has a skinny neck down by the trigger that give me realy good control the but but is soft but effective. No it's not an expens I've gun bit out of the rigger mossburg and the weatherby I like the feel the most it was comfortable to me the mossburg was the nicest with the wood stock. So was the weatherby but I liked the arise more. So I bought it. I did looke at other gums up and down like I always do and I buy the one that I fell most comfortable with. If I do a few thing to it it will put it in the prices range of the others but it will group much better have a more accuret gun it the most important thing I look at when buying on I the name or the looks I close my eyes and feel the weight balance trigger pull with on mine I thought was 5 lbs bit it was just shy of 6 lbs. I am happy with my choice. And nothing will change that. My question was. B if some one. Could explain the process of bolt bedding and what it does so a dumb [censored] like my self can under stand it. Bryansk you guys for answering the question about the 7-08 for some reason when I hear 7 mm I think back to when it kicked so hard I bit my tong and it bread for 3 hrs. I was going to buy an other gun just for the sake of it. I gave my 270 to my younger adopted son. And will take him hunting next year. He moved here 2 years ago from Thailand I wanted to make sure he could shout befor he got is safety permit he is scared of the 30-30 but has no problems with the ten 700 270 and with the work my dad had done to it for shooting wood chicks it is a real tack driver So again if some. Can answer what glass bedding a bolt is and does. The smith ask me if that's is wat I ment when I ask for the price of. Bedding the barrel I understand the purpose of the free floating barel. I am going this I. Steps first the trigger see how it shoots. The bolt and barel are 75$ each he gives me a discount for the multable purple hears. If any one can tell me about. 30. That would be great too I seen the round it look like a cut down re necked 3030. I was wondering about recpil if a break and a few other things are added. So can me move bast the part were I bout the cheapest gun on the market. And am putting money in to it. It's what I want to do. I like to look on my friends faces when I lay my target next to there's. I get they blak look like ur an [censored] from them. It also makes me feel good when I am dropping them right In there shot after shot. So please can we move one unless you have some tips on how to make it more accuret and group better. By hanks for all the help and thanks for taking the time to decifer my messages. I realy wish I could write better it is one of the things that makes me fell worse about my self. A 38 yr old man who can even put tongether a proper sentence and the. After I post why there are still those who I. Stead of asking me if something is wrong the are quick to just point out my faults like over I. The disabled vet section. I lost a lot of my child hood memory's memeoys of my father grand father even my wife and kids so I know how I portent it is to make positive memory's with ur family. Loosening those memory's is hard on me. And loosing the ability to read and write after 4!years of collage and now having a degree that is wither less then a roll of toilet paper is realy hard on me. This is one of the few forums were people stopped breaking my balls about and actly told other members not to do it because of my condition. Which realy means a lot to me. I know my post are long. That is because what I am thinking and what goes down are too differnet things but when I read it it sounds right. It's hard to explain. And it is dusters ting even now I get so frustrated with reading and writing I just break down. The only thing I found be for hunting again that made me feel normal is catfishing and making my bait. So I sell the bait online on Texas fishing forum mostly and I guide I am not expensive for a few resins. One I was in the army we don't make much so doing so thing like a guided trip to learn how to catfish. For a whole day on a lake 2 hrs from me. For 4-5 people. From sun up till 3-4 pm or you have your limit if I take customers to lime stone we could be don't about 2 with 4!lits of fish For just 350$. And to lake waco the fish are bigger. And are sensitive to the water level changing. You may not cAtch as many out of waco but they are bigger fish and its 250$ for the same amount of peel for the same time most Guid charg 400-500$ for 2 people off less time I know a Guid who is my friend that is what he charges pluse 75$ for each adition person. And unlike a lot of the guids I do t do that. Just about every Guid in he are hares me eve. Not I. The area hates me. I get it the make a living off this I don't I take every sent I make taking out other disabled Vet. And discounted trips for military and retired military knows and wwIi vet I just break even or loose money. On the guys are up there in there age. And I get to hear a lot of neat stories. First and that you can't read about so to me that's good enough enough payment. I hav had Guid call amd threaten me come to my house and cut my fuel lines. Slice my tires on Guid on waco would not move his trio so I could launch I called the copes and a Wardon showed up I had 4 wwII vet that use to fish with that guy but could not afford it. And he was up set. I think it fishing should be affordable for
All Mao I try to make it so.mimget guys who
Call me and are short and want to make 2'paents if the could I say sure. Not once as someone not paid me I try to do for others what I would want them to do for me. I may not be able to spell or read but I am far from dumb like some who pick. On me for it telling me to learn to us periods commas and propped gramer. Don't people relize if I could I would. I don't like to be like this I feel like crap every time I write a post wondering if any one will figure it out. Or is some jerk going to put me Down. And that is my head injury that's not counting the disks I had removed speaker put I. My spine is fused from the tailbone up to the midel of my back with pinched nerves car ride are pain full more the 30 mi s some one has to drive me. It I not be any good the next day I have dejenritive authorities in ever signal joint finger wrist elbows shoulders hips tears in the maniscesin both my knew we about 7mm hurts just to take steep. Not I. Clouding the migraine I get just about every day. Or the fact I can't hear on the phone I blew out my ear drums. My ankles are tore up. And my feet hurt just about every day I can we're two thing hunting boot or kswiss 329 eee shows the only brand I can wear and not have my feet so slolen. So ithe all that. Not counting the nightly night mares the fact I get 4 hrs sleep mad at night. I come here to learn and un wide. Then I see post In the disabled vets thread. Making fun of me and basic ly calling me stupied I should learn to write. Guys I do the best I can and most days I get rusts rated at my self because I feel I can do it it's right there but I can't reach it. So thank you to every one for under standing and still helpimg me with stuff that should comen know leg. To me it once was but I just gat get the information to come out. Thank you for all u guys have done And stop picking on my axis I know it's cheap but I like it very much and am going to make it the best $275 gun it can be. Lol

Re: can some explain something so i can understand [Re: chemdawg] #6103713 12/27/15 01:57 PM
R
rickym Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
R
Don't worry about the ignorant people on here chemdawg, it will take a lot of people awhile to ajust but then it will be okay. People will talk down about your axis which is a good gun because they had the money to buy something more expensive and customized it until it could hit bullseye for them. Some people don't understand that not everyone has $1,500.00 laying around to buy a gun and then a super expensive scope. You don't need an expensive or custom gun to go hunt deer or hogs that are 250 yards or less away from you. Some people on this forum have severe cases of little man syndrome and will poke fun at whoever they can.

Re: can some explain something so i can understand [Re: chemdawg] #6103774 12/27/15 02:28 PM
P
Poke81 Offline
Tracker
Tracker
P
Sorry dude but I have owned every thing from crap to real nice tactical rifles (GAP, RWS, LPR, McMillan, etc). You DO get what you pay for.

If you cannot afford a decent scope, save up and buy one. Don't waste money on crap that will disappoint. It will end up costing you the cost of the garbage you bought plus the cost of a decent scope. People always cheap out here. And honestly its not that expensive if you buy good used optics.

If you cannot afford a decent rifle, save up and buy one! Again diminishing returns on some sticks to where you just piss money into the wind. The best bet on this is a R700 or Savage 10 and upgrade as you go if you cannot afford a full custom job. Factory rifles these days have really good tubes on them for out of the box accuracy.

My FIL's newest stick is a $375 SPS from Academy, added a nice HS Precision stock, Leup Standard mounts, Vortex that was on sale at midway, and added a Basix. Around $1000 total in the gun and it shoots 1/2-3/4 MOA and works really well. Its no LR superstar but was built for hunting and works well.

Re: can some explain something so i can understand [Re: chemdawg] #6103777 12/27/15 02:30 PM
Cast Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Ok Chem, to sum it up -

Terminology, you don't bed the bolt, you bed the action. I know that's what you meant.

Purpose, you bed the action to lock it into the stock so it cannot move at all. It becomes one with the stock.

The barrel, most guns like the barrel to 'free float'. It touches nothing except the action, and the action is locked down into the stock.

The method, it's just like molding a mouthpiece to fit your teeth. You rough up the stock to give it some 'tooth' where the action fits and spread epoxy across all surfaces the action touches and then squish the action down into the epoxy, just like biting down on that awful mouthpiece when you're fitting it to your teeth.

Now, don't go and do this yourself. I left out some very important steps to give you 'the idea'.

Done this way, you will most certainly permanently glue the receiver into the stock. There are additional steps to do to insure this does not happen. I have done several and while I am confident in my abilities, I always get a friend who is also good at bedding stocks, to look over my work before I fully commit.

You probably should not attemp this yourself unless you work with another person skilled in the process.

Be aware that there are other things you should/can do to improve your guns accuracy before you bed the action. I usually get good results with much simpler pillar bedding.

Cast

[Linked Image]

I have a short attention spa
Re: can some explain something so i can understand [Re: chemdawg] #6103782 12/27/15 02:35 PM
P
Poke81 Offline
Tracker
Tracker
P
Now the OP's question. Screw Glass bedding that plastic stock. Look at Boyd's etc if you plan on bedding. The plastic stocks do not have that much rigidity in them. Boyds Options

Re: can some explain something so i can understand [Re: Poke81] #6103796 12/27/15 02:46 PM
Cast Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
Originally Posted By: Poke81
Now the OP's question. Screw Glass bedding that plastic stock. Look at Boyd's etc if you plan on bedding. The plastic stocks do not have that much rigidity in them. Boyds Options

Oh, agree completely. Sounds just like my Win 70 30-06. It came my way with the plastic stock. Kicked like a mule. Added a Boyd's stock and the rest is history. It's probably among my best guns with the new (pillar bedded) custom stock.

Cast

[Linked Image]

I have a short attention spa
Re: can some explain something so i can understand [Re: rickym] #6103834 12/27/15 03:06 PM
B
Brother in-law Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted By: rickym
Don't worry about the ignorant people on here chemdawg, it will take a lot of people awhile to ajust but then it will be okay. People will talk down about your axis which is a good gun because they had the money to buy something more expensive and customized it until it could hit bullseye for them. Some people don't understand that not everyone has $1,500.00 laying around to buy a gun and then a super expensive scope. You don't need an expensive or custom gun to go hunt deer or hogs that are 250 yards or less away from you. Some people on this forum have severe cases of little man syndrome and will poke fun at whoever they can.

Nobody said anything bad. He came here for advice and he got it.

Re: can some explain something so i can understand [Re: chemdawg] #6104626 12/27/15 10:10 PM
westexhunt Offline
Tracker
Tracker
I fully appreciate a cheap weapon that is accurate. I own and use them (788's in 222 shoot one hole and I paid less than $300 each for them). But don't spend a penny on the factory axis stock. If you can make some improvement to it without spending money go ahead. Chemdawg, I leave it to you to decide what is ignorant. I'm trying to help you out.

Last edited by westexhunt; 12/27/15 10:11 PM.
Re: can some explain something so i can understand [Re: chemdawg] #6105163 12/28/15 02:27 AM
Bee'z Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Online Happy
The Beedazzler
Originally Posted By: chemdawg
The last time I tried that I was in good shape I had my memory and thought I had the skills tondo so till I went to fire or and the second I put any pressure on it it would go off I bought the axis for what it was a accuret gun shoot sub maps out of the back once it was Brok it it took a few more rounds after 25-30 inform get what it was it started grouping the more I shot the tighter it got. I don't car I'd the gun was 50$ or 5000$. I want it to shot on top of each other like all my other a ages do I have a 30-06 and 25-06. Both with a little work my dad had done truces them in to one hell of a gun. I like the stock for being synthetic It has a skinny neck down by the trigger that give me realy good control the but but is soft but effective. No it's not an expens I've gun bit out of the rigger mossburg and the weatherby I like the feel the most it was comfortable to me the mossburg was the nicest with the wood stock. So was the weatherby but I liked the arise more. So I bought it. I did looke at other gums up and down like I always do and I buy the one that I fell most comfortable with. If I do a few thing to it it will put it in the prices range of the others but it will group much better have a more accuret gun it the most important thing I look at when buying on I the name or the looks I close my eyes and feel the weight balance trigger pull with on mine I thought was 5 lbs bit it was just shy of 6 lbs. I am happy with my choice. And nothing will change that. My question was. B if some one. Could explain the process of bolt bedding and what it does so a dumb [censored] like my self can under stand it. Bryansk you guys for answering the question about the 7-08 for some reason when I hear 7 mm I think back to when it kicked so hard I bit my tong and it bread for 3 hrs. I was going to buy an other gun just for the sake of it. I gave my 270 to my younger adopted son. And will take him hunting next year. He moved here 2 years ago from Thailand I wanted to make sure he could shout befor he got is safety permit he is scared of the 30-30 but has no problems with the ten 700 270 and with the work my dad had done to it for shooting wood chicks it is a real tack driver So again if some. Can answer what glass bedding a bolt is and does. The smith ask me if that's is wat I ment when I ask for the price of. Bedding the barrel I understand the purpose of the free floating barel. I am going this I. Steps first the trigger see how it shoots. The bolt and barel are 75$ each he gives me a discount for the multable purple hears. If any one can tell me about. 30. That would be great too I seen the round it look like a cut down re necked 3030. I was wondering about recpil if a break and a few other things are added. So can me move bast the part were I bout the cheapest gun on the market. And am putting money in to it. It's what I want to do. I like to look on my friends faces when I lay my target next to there's. I get they blak look like ur an [censored] from them. It also makes me feel good when I am dropping them right In there shot after shot. So please can we move one unless you have some tips on how to make it more accuret and group better. By hanks for all the help and thanks for taking the time to decifer my messages. I realy wish I could write better it is one of the things that makes me fell worse about my self. A 38 yr old man who can even put tongether a proper sentence and the. After I post why there are still those who I. Stead of asking me if something is wrong the are quick to just point out my faults like over I. The disabled vet section. I lost a lot of my child hood memory's memeoys of my father grand father even my wife and kids so I know how I portent it is to make positive memory's with ur family. Loosening those memory's is hard on me. And loosing the ability to read and write after 4!years of collage and now having a degree that is wither less then a roll of toilet paper is realy hard on me. This is one of the few forums were people stopped breaking my balls about and actly told other members not to do it because of my condition. Which realy means a lot to me. I know my post are long. That is because what I am thinking and what goes down are too differnet things but when I read it it sounds right. It's hard to explain. And it is dusters ting even now I get so frustrated with reading and writing I just break down. The only thing I found be for hunting again that made me feel normal is catfishing and making my bait. So I sell the bait online on Texas fishing forum mostly and I guide I am not expensive for a few resins. One I was in the army we don't make much so doing so thing like a guided trip to learn how to catfish. For a whole day on a lake 2 hrs from me. For 4-5 people. From sun up till 3-4 pm or you have your limit if I take customers to lime stone we could be don't about 2 with 4!lits of fish For just 350$. And to lake waco the fish are bigger. And are sensitive to the water level changing. You may not cAtch as many out of waco but they are bigger fish and its 250$ for the same amount of peel for the same time most Guid charg 400-500$ for 2 people off less time I know a Guid who is my friend that is what he charges pluse 75$ for each adition person. And unlike a lot of the guids I do t do that. Just about every Guid in he are hares me eve. Not I. The area hates me. I get it the make a living off this I don't I take every sent I make taking out other disabled Vet. And discounted trips for military and retired military knows and wwIi vet I just break even or loose money. On the guys are up there in there age. And I get to hear a lot of neat stories. First and that you can't read about so to me that's good enough enough payment. I hav had Guid call amd threaten me come to my house and cut my fuel lines. Slice my tires on Guid on waco would not move his trio so I could launch I called the copes and a Wardon showed up I had 4 wwII vet that use to fish with that guy but could not afford it. And he was up set. I think it fishing should be affordable for
All Mao I try to make it so.mimget guys who
Call me and are short and want to make 2'paents if the could I say sure. Not once as someone not paid me I try to do for others what I would want them to do for me. I may not be able to spell or read but I am far from dumb like some who pick. On me for it telling me to learn to us periods commas and propped gramer. Don't people relize if I could I would. I don't like to be like this I feel like crap every time I write a post wondering if any one will figure it out. Or is some jerk going to put me Down. And that is my head injury that's not counting the disks I had removed speaker put I. My spine is fused from the tailbone up to the midel of my back with pinched nerves car ride are pain full more the 30 mi s some one has to drive me. It I not be any good the next day I have dejenritive authorities in ever signal joint finger wrist elbows shoulders hips tears in the maniscesin both my knew we about 7mm hurts just to take steep. Not I. Clouding the migraine I get just about every day. Or the fact I can't hear on the phone I blew out my ear drums. My ankles are tore up. And my feet hurt just about every day I can we're two thing hunting boot or kswiss 329 eee shows the only brand I can wear and not have my feet so slolen. So ithe all that. Not counting the nightly night mares the fact I get 4 hrs sleep mad at night. I come here to learn and un wide. Then I see post In the disabled vets thread. Making fun of me and basic ly calling me stupied I should learn to write. Guys I do the best I can and most days I get rusts rated at my self because I feel I can do it it's right there but I can't reach it. So thank you to every one for under standing and still helpimg me with stuff that should comen know leg. To me it once was but I just gat get the information to come out. Thank you for all u guys have done And stop picking on my axis I know it's cheap but I like it very much and am going to make it the best $275 gun it can be. Lol

I bolded something you don't need to worry about. You say I am a DA but your just here looking to apply techniques and modifications to fix a common problem like the rest of us. A DA does not take that road Chem cheers

[Linked Image]
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide