Page 1 of 2 1 2
Texas hunting? #6096397 12/22/15 04:11 PM
C
Corpsman76 Offline OP
Green Horn
OP Offline
Green Horn
C
I am active duty military who likes to hunt whenever I can. I am originally from Michigan where there was good state hunting land just about everywhere you lived that you could just walk on and hunt. From what I have read, it seems that Texas as a different situation. Do most people either own land, know people who own land and let them hunt, or pay to hunt someones property? I know that there is state land around, but a lot of it seems that you need to be in a drawing or something like that to hunt certain game...Where do you guys hunt? Thanks.

Re: Texas hunting? [Re: Corpsman76] #6096476 12/22/15 04:48 PM
P
Palehorse Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
P

Re: Texas hunting? [Re: Corpsman76] #6096485 12/22/15 04:53 PM
C
CenTex Offline
Tracker
Tracker
C
Welcome to Texas and the THF. Thank you for your service! Unlike most states Texas is in the most part privately owned although there is some public land hunting available throughout the state. The vast majority of Texans lease privately owned hunting property. Good luck in your search!

Re: Texas hunting? [Re: Corpsman76] #6096489 12/22/15 04:55 PM
P
Pitchfork Predator Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
P
welcome and thank you for your service. flag

There are some great bucks taken from Ft. Hood every year. PM Sapper Titan and he can give you the inside track on hunting there.

Most of the land in Texas in privately owned. We don't have state income taxes, thus property taxes are pretty steep. So you have to pay a trespass fee to most land owners to hunt there. This is usually done through some type of lease agreement or guided hunt. Some charge by the day. If you choose to hunt private, ALWAYS ask for multiple references before you commit to hunting there.

Last edited by Pitchfork Predator; 12/22/15 04:58 PM.

Marc C. Helfrich
Retirement Planner

www.insured-wealth.com
469-323-8920
Re: Texas hunting? [Re: Corpsman76] #6096534 12/22/15 05:29 PM
D
deerfeeder Online Happy
THF Celebrity
Online Happy
THF Celebrity
D
welcome flag

Re: Texas hunting? [Re: Corpsman76] #6096564 12/22/15 05:45 PM
C
Corpsman76 Offline OP
Green Horn
OP Offline
Green Horn
C
Thanks guys. Fort Bullis would probably be my best option then. I am stationed in San Antonio for training atm, so I am not really going to be around long enough to take advantage of leasing somewhere. I am mainly interested in Hog hunting as that is something we don't really have up in Michigan. Anyone have any good spots down here? I have emailed a few places, but no one ever emails me back...lol.

Last edited by Corpsman76; 12/22/15 05:47 PM.
Re: Texas hunting? [Re: Corpsman76] #6096601 12/22/15 06:12 PM
R
rattler03 Offline
Tracker
Tracker
R
if you want to hog hunt you may be able to find some landowners that would be willing to let you hunt their land for free. they would view it more along the lines of eradicating an undesirable, destructive species and therefore may not charge you to help them lower their hog numbers. I would think you would have a better chance of getting free access if you are willing to hunt the land on a regular basis to give you a better chance at actually making an impact on the population. Taking a few hogs here and there isn't going to do anything to control them, but if over the course of several months you were able to remove 10 or more hogs (a lot more than that could be possible on a lot of places, too) for a landowner it could help manage their hog problem. Somebody on the forum may even know of a situation like this that would allow to hunt hogs for free.

welcome to Texas, welcome to THF and thank you for serving our country. flag

Last edited by rattler03; 12/22/15 06:13 PM.
Re: Texas hunting? [Re: Corpsman76] #6096717 12/22/15 07:12 PM
S
stxranchman Offline
Obie Juan Kenobi
Obie Juan Kenobi
S
welcome

Are idiots multiplying faster than normal people?[Linked Image]
Re: Texas hunting? [Re: Corpsman76] #6096856 12/22/15 08:48 PM
P
Pope&Young Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
P
welcome

[Linked Image]
Re: Texas hunting? [Re: Corpsman76] #6097264 12/23/15 12:48 AM
Creekrunner Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
I guarantee you that there are hogs on Camp Bullis. I don't live far from there. Are you at Lackland? Welcome. flag

...and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Gen. 1:28
Re: Texas hunting? [Re: Corpsman76] #6097750 12/23/15 05:05 AM
T
TXHOGSLAYER Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
T
texas Welcome. I grew up in Michigan too. Texas is a completely different animal when it comes to hunting. Hardly any public land available.

LETS GO BRANDON
Re: Texas hunting? [Re: Corpsman76] #6097761 12/23/15 05:11 AM
C
chemdawg Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
C
I am from New York lived there from about 17yr to my meds 20s befor going active duty yes Texas hunting is a business for land owners I have made deals with farmers who were loosing $30,000 in wheat a year and they still wanted me to pay them to kill the hogs after I took them fishing for an entire season Not to mentions hunting here is kind of boring they put feeders out and then sit in a bind and shot them when they walk up I just get so bord sitting there for hours after 2 i want to get up and walk i understand the reason they hunt like this but when your use to finding a nice tree kick up the snow and make a seat sit looking down a hill then getting up and just stole through the woods till you catch some movement through the trees. it just hard to transition but i am getting there. I am medicaly retired a few years ago I live across the street from ft hood. there are a tone of hogs in fact its so bad there are shutting down like 18-20 training ares just so the game wardens can go trap them. My buddy has them coming t his feeder every night theres about 30 of them in that group. I meet a guy who was from San he drove up here to ft Hood to hunt thats just nuts it long drive. Ny all you had to to was pull up on the side of the street and get and and hunt the woods no one cared as long as you did not shoot towards there house or there cattle. the deer are much bigger up there i shot an 8point this hear and it ws 122lbs I have shot does the weighted more then thats but like you we alway wanted to hunt hogs up there and were never able to the year were my dad was going to come down to TX he passed from Agent orange. you can give me a call if you want to hunt hood i have a budd how is a guid and i made friends with a game warden he gave me a map he circled a few train areas and locations that hare loaded with hogs I know cap about hog hunting but willing to go if you are

Last edited by chemdawg; 12/23/15 05:18 AM.
Re: Texas hunting? [Re: chemdawg] #6097839 12/23/15 11:00 AM
P
Palehorse Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
P
Originally Posted By: chemdawg
I am from New York lived there from about 17yr to my meds 20s befor going active duty yes Texas hunting is a business for land owners I have made deals with farmers who were loosing $30,000 in wheat a year and they still wanted me to pay them to kill the hogs after I took them fishing for an entire season Not to mentions hunting here is kind of boring they put feeders out and then sit in a bind and shot them when they walk up I just get so bord sitting there for hours after 2 i want to get up and walk i understand the reason they hunt like this but when your use to finding a nice tree kick up the snow and make a seat sit looking down a hill then getting up and just stole through the woods till you catch some movement through the trees. it just hard to transition but i am getting there. I am medicaly retired a few years ago I live across the street from ft hood. there are a tone of hogs in fact its so bad there are shutting down like 18-20 training ares just so the game wardens can go trap them. My buddy has them coming t his feeder every night theres about 30 of them in that group. I meet a guy who was from San he drove up here to ft Hood to hunt thats just nuts it long drive. Ny all you had to to was pull up on the side of the street and get and and hunt the woods no one cared as long as you did not shoot towards there house or there cattle. the deer are much bigger up there i shot an 8point this hear and it ws 122lbs I have shot does the weighted more then thats but like you we alway wanted to hunt hogs up there and were never able to the year were my dad was going to come down to TX he passed from Agent orange. you can give me a call if you want to hunt hood i have a budd how is a guid and i made friends with a game warden he gave me a map he circled a few train areas and locations that hare loaded with hogs I know cap about hog hunting but willing to go if you are

I think the THF has a new poet laureate. Sorry Colt. flag

Re: Texas hunting? [Re: Palehorse] #6098272 12/23/15 04:50 PM
1860.colt Online Content
emoji colt.45
Online Content
emoji colt.45
Originally Posted By: Palehorse

I think the THF has a new poet laureate. Sorry Colt. flag

cheers i don't mind being on the ignorance list ... chemdawg served his country with pride... up seems like a pretty good ol boy... flag

i'm postaddic
Re: Texas hunting? [Re: chemdawg] #6098536 12/23/15 07:34 PM
S
Shotgun Willie Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
S

<shift>,,.<shift>,,,<enter><shift>,,<shift>.<enter><shift>,,.<shift>,,.<enter><shift>,,...<enter><shift>,. [/spellcheck]

Re: Texas hunting? [Re: Creekrunner] #6098623 12/23/15 08:33 PM
C
Corpsman76 Offline OP
Green Horn
OP Offline
Green Horn
C
I am at Fort Sam.

Re: Texas hunting? [Re: Corpsman76] #6098976 12/24/15 12:34 AM
R
Regular Guy Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
R
I just departed fort hood about 4 months ago. Hunting Hood never appealed to me, because to shoot a rifle you're required to have a guide and weapons registration is such a hassle there. As far as I know, even a bow is considered a weapon at Hood and must be registered, requiring the commander's signature. Which means waiting on the training room and expecting them to do their job. My registration was lost.

After a lot of internet research and phone calls with bell county game wardens, i learned I could hunt the river bed of the Lampasas but I could not discharge a firearm or exit the river onto private property that pretty much surrounds it. I used the 195 bridge as well as the old walking bridge by the cemetary, near the old cowboy church in Maxdale, to access the river and did a lot of wading. I hunted with an air rifle which restricted me to varmint and non game hunting, but thats okay because rabbits are vermin in Texas and good to eat. I use a .25 cal breakbarrel and i never had an issue killing anything up to and including armadillo, with a single shot through the boiler. The guy that had the ricochet off an armadillo hit him in the mouth, i am convinced he missed and hit a rock.
There are some surprizingly nice sized catfish in that shallow river as well. I caught several. The water is clean and flowing, and it's just a nice place to experience. I had a lot of fun with my youngest boy fishing and shooting airguns down by the Lampasas.

The most fun I ever had growing up, was catching bait to catch small fish to catch bigger fish, working my way up the food chain. There are some nice flatheads down in that river and bluegills are plentiful, hand sized ones are fairly common. I was able to share that with my kids in the Lampasas and i miss it dearly.

I hope this helps, but if not i hope you find what you're looking for.

EDIT- It would probably help if you know who to talk to. The game warden I dealt with, his name is Justin P. Valchar. He is a good guy, he will consider your questions and answer them honestly. If he is unsure he won't just tell you no- he'll hash it out with you. He also helped me to learn where else I could go to shoot air rifles with my kids legally and safely, for free. Most ranges won't let you use air rifles for fear of roicochet. People have a lot to learn about airguns these days. Justin P. Valchar can be reached at (254) 534-4216. This is public info i took from the TPWD website. I just never shared it till now because to be honest, i had a good thing going and i didnt want some yahoos ruining it for me and my kids. Well, there yall go i did the research for you, let the games/flames begin...

Last edited by Regular Guy; 12/24/15 12:46 AM.
Re: Texas hunting? [Re: Regular Guy] #6100352 12/24/15 10:37 PM
C
Corpsman76 Offline OP
Green Horn
OP Offline
Green Horn
C
Good to know. I'm at Fort Sam Houston and that's an awfully long drive for rabbit hunting..lol. My cousin is stationed up at Hood though, I'll ask him if that's something he's interested in.

Re: Texas hunting? [Re: Corpsman76] #6100734 12/25/15 03:38 AM
R
Regular Guy Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
R
You might figure out something similar, very nearby to your home...

Re: Texas hunting? [Re: Corpsman76] #6106663 12/28/15 11:19 PM
T
Tactical Cowboy Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
Online Content
THF Trophy Hunter
T
You could look at the APH for state park hunting.

The secret to a long life is to try not to shorten it.
Re: Texas hunting? [Re: Corpsman76] #6108519 12/29/15 11:15 PM
C
chemdawg Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
C
I made friend with a game warden on post after deer in a few days he is going to run me around showing me all the hog hot spots yes hunting on hood is a pain in the [censored] the lam passes river what part did you hunt the area headed to kepner or down in lampasas i hope to meet a land owner who will let me hunt either hog or deer other land

Re: Texas hunting? [Re: Shotgun Willie] #6108525 12/29/15 11:18 PM
C
chemdawg Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
C
Originally Posted By: Shotgun Willie

<shift>,,.<shift>,,,<enter><shift>,,<shift>.<enter><shift>,,.<shift>,,.<enter><shift>,,...<enter><shift>,. [/spellcheck]

in stead of being an jackass you might want to ask is there sum thing worg by me he has a learning disability but No I dont have one unless you call being hit in th head when an IED went off causing me to loos my memory and my abitly to read and write i still have serious problems with my short term memory and i only remember my bast in bits so the net time you feel like correcting someone why to just send them a pm and ask in stead of making a post that make you look like and jackass you notice no one but you said anything that cold be an indicator the most of them know my situation this will be the last time i put these up i dont sleep for weeks aft words and i shouldnt have to that is one of 3 purple heats in one tour and one more on my second tour. I was the only on who walked away from the HMMVES I lost my entire team. just so i can come on a forum and be hassled because i cant remember how to write properly. YOUR WELCOM one had my best friend in it I had to pull was was left of his torso out of a tree we never found all of him parts must have ended up in there river the other 3 were just a bad i acetyl fell out the truck and walked away i was unable to hear but I was fine the second from the bottom was in the middle of the road barred under neath it it the whole was just shy of 6ft deep caused by a 500lb arial bomb. about the size of a popain tank it was wear i lost most my memory and the ability to read and write along with not even knowing who my wife was for the first 3 month it split my truck in 2 i was standing in the gunners hatch how i lost my memory and messed up my back so do you have entering thing els you want to make fun of me for how about i am 38 and walk with a can. or 90% of the time i dont know were i put my keys and wallet or i need to set alarms for reminders just to get my kids from school or most days I cant bend over to put my socks on my wife has to do it i mean i have all kinds of stuff you can break my balls over if you need more material let me know i have all kinds of medical issue you can make fun of me for you will have material for a few weeks at least. I am 100% Disabled Combat Vet i take 60mg of morphine just to be able to get out of bed and 20mg fast acting every 3-4 hours just to be able to move through out the day with out almost crying or the fact i and drive more then 30 mins or someone has to go with me or the fact i dont get more the 3-4hrs sleep at night with ambian and if i had a choice to do it all over I wold I loved my carer choice it was my life so now ever one know most my medical history can we just not freaking worry about how people spell or right is it really that important or is your life just that boring you feel the need to beak my balls over something that does not even matter i know i have to live this way and i can tell you it has not affect my life in any way shape or form so if your done bing the form english teacher and there are way more important things in life then who someone spells or uses grammar on a forum so unless your not all dont making fun of me lets talk about hunting shall we

Last edited by chemdawg; 12/30/15 12:00 AM.
Re: Texas hunting? [Re: chemdawg] #6108570 12/29/15 11:41 PM
S
SapperTitan Offline
Taking Requests
Taking Requests
S
Originally Posted By: Shotgun Willie

in stead of being an [censored] you might want to ask is there sum thing worg by me he has a learning disability but No I dont have one unless you call being hit in th head when an IED went off causing me to loos my memory and my abitly to read and write i still have serious problems with my short term memory and i only remember my bast in bits so the net time you feel like correcting someone why to just send them a pm and ask in stead of making a post that make you look like and [censored]
I've held my tongue as long as I can. I've been blown up 4 times multiple other explosions within yards of me. I suffer from minor TBI with memory loss, headaches and other symptoms as well. It pisses me off when every time someone says something to you, you throw out this long spill about being blown up and TBI. Maybe if you didn't come on a Texas Hunting Forum and put us down for the way we hunt feeders and make us sound like less of a hunter then just maybe people wouldn't give you a hard time. I also noticed you went on a free hunt in the disabled section and what did you do? Did you write a nice thank you review for the two deer you killed? No you complained about how you thought it was a trophy hunt but you only got to kill a small 8 point and a doe. There are plenty people on here with no disabilities that would have shown 1000% more appreciation. You complain about how bad hunting on Hood sucks but there are lots of good deer taken every year including a nice 10 I killed this year. You complain the stands suck but those guides build them out of their own pockets and there are lots of disability accessible stands out there. Show some damn appreciation instead of always looking for people to just feel bad for you and for goodness sake stop trying to guilt trip everyone who complains about your writing skills.

Re: Texas hunting? [Re: Corpsman76] #6108596 12/29/15 11:55 PM
C
chemdawg Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
C
regular guy you have a pm

Re: Texas hunting? [Re: Corpsman76] #6109147 12/30/15 05:40 AM
C
chemdawg Offline
Bird Dog
Bird Dog
C
It not just the post is the pms too and every thing i just get tired can you see how it gets old i dont like putting thos pic up when i know i am coming up on them i close my eyes it just why be a jerk over smoothing so little like spelling it to easy to jest me me me and as are you ok have a disability or something i am not more have i ver been a person to pick on or horse an other i just did tn like when people did ti to other I dont like bring up the past now i will be up all night yes i carry a lot of baggage i am not winning about it at all I would do ti all over if i cold i knew the dangers when i signed ed you dont here me talk about this till his like getting shot I got lucky with Ied to of all of them I was acetyl able to walk away thew words has being hit in the head and were i jacked my back up it just i get tired of people making fun of me over it you think it is easy for go through like like this my shot term memory is about 15mins then i forgot over 90% I dont member whole years not just were did i lave my keys. my wie wanst keeping i tell you want the called rome form of mains for a shot time i did remember anyone that his an awful feeling struck by an ied it was was not scarey it is when you relied they guy next to you didn't ave a foot. dont think i am wining i am no am just so tired every were i go there is also people who want to break my ball over grammar this is not collage wich i have and acetyl deg it is useless now i dont rea call anything of the classes or even what it took thats memory loss i didn't suffer a minor head injure my skull was cracked like a an hard old egge that was dropped if you feel like i am winning or anything that is not my intention i just want people see why it is so bad it does not matter if it here or TFF were I put a little state meant say i had an inner and that was there reason and I am sorry for the poor gram well someone did not like that can complain when i did it so am i just so post to take it on the chin and keep going what would you do the only thing i complain about my back and my memory that is because i wish so much to be able to be like i was a collage educated grad and on an online collage either. I just dont now what do you i see that stuff and it just makes me mad really mad then then inputs control that i land kicks in and the next ugh you know i am post at stuff if you were in sure about something that was obies and no matter were you go or what you do there is alway taking cracked and you you would not get up set. i didn't mean to make any one mad it directed to one person and i think i only mad 1-2 post and if i know who to fined them i would have just pasted a ling but the pictures pretty much sums it up if all i had was filed tbi would be be happy i cold get by with only forgetingging a little but of stuff as long as i can read and write again so many people take your ability to write with your intlegenc what is on the screen is not even what i man thinking i for got what they called ittooo that tell me how to spell done comunitcate with the part of my brain that types i am just talking about the IDE that messed up my head i post the pics so people can actually see most of them have no idea that a arrtilery round can do to a HMMV not 13hr patrol house house clearing snap tcp all day every day or night on the hunt I went on I know there group and steve I work with them when they do there fishing i have been help them out for a long time over a year and a half.I am trying to get him to do it atLake lime stone marine better fishing nicer lake it it was 2 different oginizations the one listed is not the one i one on an other meeter said steve was doing a hunt i I called him he said yes and my buddy called him and got to go I thanked then in person and talk to seven quite often he did not even make the post on here someone one els did no were did i put down they way texans hut i said it was boring if you came form an other state but i was getting use to it, i did see the point in it I can still thinks is not as exciting as getting up and waking around and stalking deer today on are 21 then i have all in 2hrs stalking then i have seen in the states one stalking all does.I sill seen more then i have ever seen this is my first year really hunting and it is a hard transition for someone who grew up and live in states were staking and glassing was the way you hunting not sitting in a stand over a feed were i live you would go to jail fined and loss all your hear I am not trying to start a fight buy try to log at things fro my point of veiw what an U suppose to say when people just assume i am dum because i dont under stand english at al i write worse then a 3dr grader do you think that make me fell good and then to have it rumbaed in your face every time you turn around you might want to go read the post i put up in the dv section about that hunt and telling the guys to do the dont feel guilty you think a Joe nocking on doors saying i just got stationed here at hood and i was wondering if i can hunt own you land well most states they let you on there land texes its a business not to many are going to say yes unless they lead with take. and if the farmer said yes because they are the good for them why be up set with them the did nothing wrong but state the facts why they were there I wear a purple heart hat and have purple heart place so i dont have to pay the regsertation fees and DV plates on my car and turned in my paper work to get MY taxes on my house lower is that worng using my disbaleity to get free registration and not having to pay all the takes on my house, no thats smart these programs were written to be used. I dont people down for what they do I can say i fell bord sitting in a blend waiting for thee dee to come to me ever since i was 8 we went to the deer. i would just tater walk a trial or bit the brush once the deer move out the field 930 or so they are in shue bushels and trees. If you like sitting in a stand over walking that your preference mine is walking even though i dont go as far or as fast and the hunting trop yes i did no no i did not start a thread for them I told the guys who know i was going thank you on the phone and in person i dont need to make a post about every tie i do something and it was even someone from this bord i went with. it was its an organization that i help out with when they do there fishing think in ocotber i take by Boat down but i did mention them in my last post the one on here was for a trophy hunt the one i went on was a management hunt but you had to be a purple recent if i could have stayed in the army i would have I love it I fast tracked 5-6 when i was send to a tradoc post after a year i was done i went in and ask for med bord they had been tried for 6 moth to get me out but i said thring to learn how to write and working on getting some of my memory back wich is very preshis you wont relive it till you start missing entered year event you attended and you can recall any of it your parents i did not even know who my wife for till abut 3 weeks later it slowly came back so if you feel like i am plowing this out and me telling people i am not stupid am in fact educated for criminal justest but it is not worth the paper it printed own hell idont even know were it is. you can make fun f my back pain the way i walk do to knees issues the way i talk with a New York accent for a lot of thing but was just really really bother me is when people just assume i am to lazy or stupid to take the time and use proper grammar and english and my spelling sucks if i could chang it i would not problem but i cant and it really bothers me at times when i am not feeling well like to fay my done wanted go to hunting he grabbed the wrong pills so i not nothing for pain my 10 i could hardly walk i lated on the coutch all deform the time i got him. but my sone wanted to go with his day so I went i troughted it out as long as i could you can not fault a guy who is just trying to be little bit a smart [censored] in letting someone know hay I can not read or write well and this is by people seem to get it when you put a pic up i dont put the others up because they is just to much blood in them and i wold ha ve to go the hard drive and take them off there. all i want is for guys to see my wiring and understand if i could write better i would I never said there weren't good deer on hood you go there at you have to pick out the list of go on face book i dont have and see the area quite then at 6 you petter be in the phone trying to get thought take 30min to an 1hr to get thought then you need to make sure your area isn't full and have a second choice handy and hop you can get in on that one day you can t call in to 2 areas even if its on other days so you show up ant the sportsmen club you sit there till 4 give your guid all your paper work fall them them out there get put in a bind if you shot anything it it goes to of mice of the blind you cant go after it you have to call the gide if you have his number or the sportsmen's club to tell them you shot a deer and it did not drop right were you shot it the guyed will coe out and you will go look for it with him again dont leave your stand till he gets there you cant leave your area eve if it is after 930 with out the guid so if he is taking care of a dear it could be an hours your sitting and waited in this guy to take you through the gates at ft hood. most of ft hood was shut down till about 2 weeks ago when it reopens it was close for training and the helicopter crash. so a lot of areas you could not hunt so yes hunting hood is a pain in the hass i know to the the guids out there one was in my unite as a medic and my roommate my second tour. there are only a small number of areas you can take a do you cant hunt deer in the guided ares after 930s when they have to pull out you can only hunt small game. so up till this weekend i a hunting the un unguided ares since they open about 14days go weekend i will sign up for guided hunts for does you have to use a shot gun or muzzle loader i use the loader 50cal it has less recoil then the 20 gage. I am sorry you dont like the fact i tell people suffered a serious head injury and i can not read or write well i do the best i can the guids are suppose to take care of them out the the wood not out out there own pocket they have to use there own tools unless they want to build a new blind in an really one of there jobs it to in spect the blinds i am friends with good rereads with on a friends with the other yes some of the stands suck but i really dont care if its not as nice as there no those John said he had to pay to build but the other he just had to use is tools to do the repair his self i fell through one i fell through the steps on an other turns they had not been use in quit some timothy last time i complaint or brought something up i was place in an dump site it had a wrecked care do stere refrigerator tires tossed every were trash back ever were not a single deer track on line had a bees hive in it so ya this year sucked for me out there but thats ok I get to go town and hung i a guys land next year he only let purple hunter on his land you can take up to 5 axis deer a day and i meet and other guy not far from there in the spring he wants to fish and i get thunk when deer is over i am going after hog with with one of the guids any buddy had a feeder and blind down there I know there are big dear out there i was here 2003-2010 med border and cam back in 2012 I just dont know how you want me to handle people making fun of my spelling i might be horrible at hit but i am by no means dumb we may have different views on this but if every one thought the same it would be one boring world

i know my post are long i dont know how to get the words out and keep it simple dont worry i am not putting up a picture an any roe iraq the mess me up i never said there was not any deer or any large dee on bas theater a strike with there take count

Page 1 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide