Sold in 15 minutes. Thanks!

Well, the first 250 people in line at Cabelas yesterday won a prize. Prizes ranged from a $5 Cabelas gift card to a Savage A17 rifle. Doors opened at 8am. My son and I got there at 5am and believe it or not, we won the rifle!! After thinking about it I decided to sell the rifle to fund another project.

Savage debuted this rifle at the Shot Show this year. It is a 17HMR auto-loader designed with the delayed blowback action for high performance magnum cartridges. This is an awesome gun. If you like to hunt Coyotes, Bobcat, Fox, etc. you will especially like this rifle. It is a varmint hunting machine! Here are the details:

SAVAGE A17 .17HMR SEMI-AUTO RIFLE:

* Delayed-blowback action specifically designed for High Performance Magnum Cartridges
* Chambered in .17 HMR
* Hard Chromed Bolt with Dual Controlled Round Feed
* 10-Round Rotary Magazine
* Case Hardened Receiver
* Button-Rifled Barrel
* Adjustable Accutrigger
* Oversized Bolt Handle

This gun sells for $400+tax at Cabelas, Bass Pro, Gander Mountain, etc.

I AM SELLING IT for $345. Obviously it is BRAND NEW in the original packaging, never fired. Cash only. I can meet you FTF in Weatherford/Aledo/Fort Worth. The only trade I am interested in is a Camo Benelli Nova 12-gauge for my son for Christmas.

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know! Thanks!

Edited by TurkeyWhisperer (12/13/15 04:57 PM)

WILD GAME HUNTING PODCAST: For everyone who has a passion for hunting and the great outdoors!

LISTEN FREE HERE: http://wildgamehuntingpodcast.podbean.com/