$795 with 6 mags!!!!

FS in Bryan/College Station, TX area - I am near Houston for anyone that is interested - we can possibly work out a meet.

9mm - Like New Sig Sauer M11A1 with FIVE factory 15-round Magazines and ONE Mecgar 17-Round Magazine!! Gun also comes with factory night sights!

Gun has never been holstered and looks brand new!

I am also including a Hogue grip I purchased for it - the Hogue grip is actually thinner than the factory grips. But both factory grips and the Hogue rubber grip is included for free.

This is Sig's commercial version of the Military M11 handgun that the military uses. All internals and outside controls are phosphate coated.

Gun has exactly 323 rounds fired thru it over 3 trips. Gun has worked 100%! See details:

05-30-15 176 Rounds
06-03-15 049 Rounds
08-01-15 098 Rounds

TOTAL 323 Rounds

This is actually my favorite Sig, but I really want to buy one of the new Beretta M9A3 models, so I am selling it to help fund that.

(Photos below)

Face to face sales only! My price is $795

With factory night sights and SIX barely used magazines (5 factory and 1 mecgar), this is a FANTASTIC deal! Makes a fantastic carry gun or home defense gun. Gun also includes factory box and manual.

Please email me at and the first "I'll take it" with an exchange of information and setting up a meet time/location gets it.

Edited by shipwreck (12/12/15 11:07 AM)
Visit: Texas Gun Forum!!!!