Alright guys I need a little or maybe a lot of help. I have been searching for quite a while for the "perfect" lease in the hill country. So I am asking and begging to find the "perfect" lease. Here is what we are looking for:
1. Family Friendly (Kids don't hunt yet and our wives just like to hang around camp
2. Looking for 100 acres per lease member, but would prefer it to be 150 acres or more per person. We try and create "safe zones" for the deer in order to limit the pressure.
3. Most of us bow hunt, but we do want the opportunity to rifle hunt some.
4. We would like the chance at an exotic but that would not be a deal killer.
5. We would like there to be water/eletricity. We can bring our own lodging etc. for camp area.
6. Like it to be in the area of the map below with more emphasis on the yellow highlighted area.
7. We would like the whole ranch or a section of the ranch that we maintain and hunt on. We have all of our own equipment and if we don't we will get it.
8. We are not afraid of hard work, never have been.
9. We like to have fun and relax after the work days or hunts.
The most important is family friendly. We are management minded, I have run several ranches and run a couple hunting operations and have a very solid reference if needed on my character, work ethic and management ideals if needed.
Let me know what you have or any leads and we will be happy to look it over. We will make it worth your time to help us find a place. We have anywhere from 3 to 10 members depending on what we find. Thanks in advance.