Have seed sitting in the truck since Monday. The rain that was gonna come got changed to aint gonna come. Now there are weevils showing up on the seed sacks.
My plots are disc'd. All I have is a seed spreader and drag which when used just before a rain work great. Kinda worried if I don't get it out the weevils are gonna
destroy the seed before it goes into the ground as rain is two or more weeks out according to lying best guest weather forecasters. (No offense intended if you're in that business lol)
Am I better off getting seed out now and taking chances with birds, bugs, worms?
Or are the weevils nothing to be alarmed over?
My soil is dry, bone dry, sandy loam out SE of Taylor TX.
My seed is a mix of oates, wheat, and rye cereal.
Those who give up liberty for security deserve neither.