I'll tell you why.
About 3 weeks ago, I was trying to zero my NV scope in the predawn darkness. I was in a hurry because dawn was right around the corner, so I set up my target, twisted on my suppressor, set up on the hood of my truck and took the shot. A loud BANG followed, which wasn't exactly what I expected. I hadn't tightened on the suppressor completely and the baffle strike blew the unit 20 feet away into the dirt.
When I examined the suppressor, I found the mis-alignment had caused the bullet to hit the metal at the end of the unit. I had broken my toy. With much chagrin I called the SilencerCo support line. They gave me an RMA, I boxed up the suppressor with a copy of my tax stamp and sent it off to the factory. I told them what had happened and instructed them to bill me what was needed for repairs.
Today my toy arrived back home looking like new. There were no charges, no billing. Everything was perfect in less than two weeks. Again, the entire issue was operator error, my fault entirely. There was no inquisition, no finger pointing, just fix it quick and send it back.
To say that I'm impressed is an understatement. Oh, and I'll never thread a suppressor in a hurry again. Painful lesson learned.