Hopes this helps.
I like the cellular cameras from Spypoint because:
1) Great Pics with little, to zero blur
2) Trigger speed is very good, I have other cameras on opposite side of them (look at the bucket with camera in the last pic) and I get much more pics from the spypoint
3) You can adjust the sensitivity (both on camera and from website)
4) you can adjust about every setting from your computer.
5) Cost of service- $20/year to Spypoint and if you use the Truphone version, I have been using about $3/month of data. That is equal to about 3000 thumbnails and 20 to 30 big picture uploads (you can view thumbnails and pic any of them to upload larger pic like I showed above). When you sign up for Truphone service, they give
you $15 credit free.
6) You can buy rechargeable lithium batteries, solar chargers and camera mounts that work perfectly with the cameras. About $100 for all 3.