Can you give some more details for how you built yours? It looks great. Might want to make one myself.
-12'x56" Max 4 camo material from academy- $14.00 (not the burlap)
-4ea Heavy Duty Broom Handles from Home Depo- $4.95 ea. they are in the building supply section. They are heavy enough to drive in soft dirt but light enough to carry. They are tapered at one end like a stake.
-1 roll of green plastic garden fence- 36" tall x? They have the 1" squares. About 16 per roll.
I drove my stakes into the ground about 3' apart in a straight line. I zip tied the green fabric on leaving an extra 1" or so on each end. Just enough zip ties to hold it. Then I stretched out the camo fabric. It tears easy so be careful. (I had to patch a few spots with extra fabric and wire) The green fence gives it support and reduces movement. Then I used light gauge steel wire to fasten the fabric to the posts and various spots on the green fence. I took the extra fabric on the ends and wrapped it around the stake for extra strength before attaching with wire. My wire ties were not pretty but it did the trick.
It Took me about 45 minutes to make. The trick is to get the plastic fabric stretched out evenly so it will stand and roll up straight.
The one I made was only 36" tall with an extra 6" of stake to drive in the ground. I plan to make a second on that uses the full 56" of fabric. So that way I can make a longer blind with the tall one in the back if I need to accommodate more hunters.
The cool thing is that it rolls up nicely and is very easy to carry.
What I really couldn't believe was how well that cheap fabric blended in with the field!