Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: WORST PHONE CALL EVER [Re: REALKILLER] #5907482 09/01/15 04:28 PM
BOBO the Clown Online Content
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
Originally Posted By: REALKILLER
You would be surprised at the people that will let me hunt for free and wont let me pay them. They don't want the hole you've gave me money to hunt now and you think you own the place thing going on. I tread lightly, so much so you may not ever even know I was there. I don't use ATVs, feeders, stands, ect. A lot of people don't want that mess on their property. I had one old man tell me all his hogs disappeared and didn't know why. grin I told him that I killed them. He had been bouncing his head off the top of the cab of his tractor from running over the rooting. He also broke a ball joint in some rooting. He had do disc the grass fields because the hogs over ran it. Guess what not anymore. Hey but I guess free pest control is not doing anybody any good, because the disc in your back, tractor parts, and diesel fuel for leveling the surface are free. Hunters, ranchers, farmers, and just plain ol land owners can all work hand and hand together without the money. Before I go out to that same property during daytime hours I call before hand and make sure its all good to come out and I call early to see if he needs help around the farm. Ive fixed his trucks, tractors, fences, caught cows, hauled cows to the sell or other properties and done so much more without asking for a dime. He has offered to pay and I just say you don't owe me a thing. Now see we have established a friendly relationship without money, but you do have be a friendly person and never try to run the show. What do they call that a gentleman?

Your exchanging work for hunting... That's still paying for hunting, just not a cash exchange.

I own a car so people should expect to loan it to them all the time?

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: WORST PHONE CALL EVER [Re: robisonk] #5907659 09/01/15 05:44 PM
R
REALKILLER Offline
Pro Tracker
Pro Tracker
R
You wana borrow my car? ok bring it back with some gas in it. When times get at what may seem at their worst, being a land barren and that paper stuff we all call money will be worthless. Our survival skills and some left over G+A will be all that we have.

Recently got a gym membership, strange folks! I like to show up the roid zombies with my full motion curls with the 55lb. bells. Not their cheater short stroked light weights. It's holarious.
Re: WORST PHONE CALL EVER [Re: REALKILLER] #5908099 09/01/15 10:22 PM
P
Pitchfork Predator Online Content
THF Celebrity
Online Content
THF Celebrity
P
Originally Posted By: REALKILLER
You wana borrow my car? ok bring it back with some gas in it. When times get at what may seem at their worst, being a land barren and that paper stuff we all call money will be worthless. Our survival skills and some left over G+A will be all that we have.

So your a "land barren" if you own land but don't want to barter your hunting for very little or charge very little or nothing to hunt it?

If I own land and fail to establish a friendly relationship with you without money being involved or trying to run the show than I would not qualify as a gentleman?

When times get tough I can assure you that landowners like me and others like me will have plenty of G&A and survival skills to continue to own my land and decide who hunt's it and what they will have to pay me to do so. If money is worthless it will be whatever I decide I want. up

Last edited by Pitchfork Predator; 09/01/15 10:32 PM.

Marc C. Helfrich
Retirement Planner

www.insured-wealth.com
469-323-8920
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide