facebook
Forum Stats
60473 Members
45 Forums
476079 Topics
6245203 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Topic Options
#5880010 - 08/15/15 03:07 PM The Tank Blind- Supreme Rugged One-Piece Custom Hunting Blind
Tank Builder Offline
Light Foot

Loc: Arlington, TX
THE TANK BLIND™
Supreme Rugged One-Piece Custom Hunting Blind

Tired of hunting in the rain, high winds, and snow? Are you done falling victim to swarms of biting gnats, mosquitoes, and wasps? Have you had entire hunts ruined by unexpected wind changes? Finally, are you tired of showing up to hunt just to find your weathered tent blind crumpled by high winds, blown away, or trampled flat by a herd of cows? If the answer is yes, then you are just like me! My name is Aaron and throughout many years of bow hunting, I have encountered the same frustrating experiences as you.

This past year, I decided to purchase a permanent blind that could not only resist the elements year round but include specific features I have always desired in a bow hunting unit. I searched and searched; however, I was unable to find exactly what I wanted. I was left with no choice but to build one for myself…to my specifications. I wanted something durable, long-lasting, light weight, easy to move, weather resistant, scent tight, critter tight, comfortable, and spacious…and I made exactly that. It is called The Tank Blind; built like a tank for the modern day bow hunter.

The Tank Blind concept originated with intentions to make only a few for just me and my dad. However, due to an overwhelming interest, I could not ignore the calling to build more for hunters wishing to enhance their hunting experience and increase their success rates. If you are looking for a cheap product to get you by for the season, move on down the road…there are plenty out there. However, if you want a blind that will last a hunting lifetime, then you’ve come to the right place. I am not here to sell a mass produced product, I am here to build an individualized blind the way you want of the highest quality. My #1 goal is for hunters to purchase this blind and to never hear from them again until they want another. I stand behind every product I make; if you aren’t satisfied, I will work hard until you are. You won’t find a more affordable, durable, and comfortable hunting blind that offers as many features. It is designed by a bow hunter for a bow-hunter. When you hunt in The Tank Blind, every hunt is a quality hunt!

Tank Blind Features
• Constructed from a one piece 1/4” thick UV stabilized & impact resistant polyethylene shell that is 87" in diameter and 67" tall (41.3 square feet of floor space).

• Tanks are corrosion and rot resistant with no seams, welds or joints to leak or rust. Designed to remain outside year-round and resist damage from the harshest of elements.

• Lightweight & durable. Tank weighs approximately 200 lbs. allowing for one man maneuvering and trailer loading.

• 4 Built in Tie down slots for simple & solid securing to trailer or truck bed.

• 24" x 36" entry door with an industrial grade locking T-Piece handle & 2 keys.

• Rain catchers above every window & door shuttling any dripping water away from shooting space.

• Aluminum framed 1/8” double strength glass windows on silent hinges with carpeted block rests for solid securing when open.

• ALL window frames and shelving are treated, sealed, and stained cedar. Ensures longevity and cover scent protection. Can be painted or left the natural stain for a cabin like feel.

• Exterior window frames are sealed with a 50 year guarantee silicone sealant preventing any exposure to weathering elements.

• Primed with a special bonding primer & painted with a matte exterior latex paint that offers additional protection to the already UV stabilized polyethylene tank. (Custom designs are optional)

• Double seals on every window keeping it WEATHER TIGHT, SCENT TIGHT, & BUG TIGHT!!!

• Exterior hardware painted and sealed inside and out. No rust or leaks!

• Indoor/outdoor carpeted floors and lower ½ of walls for ultimate sound dampening and added comfort.

• Additional options include a vertical hanging bow holder, LED interior wall light, standard wall hooks, antler hanging rack, exterior pull handles, additional windows, tinted windows, black out curtains, curtain clips, and tow hooks- SEE BELOW for details and pricing.

The Good & The Bad

 You can't stand up straight if you are taller than 5’ 7" tall; however, most hunters including myself never shoot a bow or gun in a standing position. Space to lay down with room to spare! (Height is equivalent to standard tent blinds).

 No warmer than other enclosed structures such as box stands and tent blinds.

 It started raining and the wind direction has shifted...doesn’t matter anymore! Wait to open the windows until that big buck shows up. 100% scent containing control…as QUIET and as SCENT proof as a blind gets!

 Includes approximately 120 square feet of carpet on the floors and walls dampening noise and eliminating echo.

 Door size requires bending down to get in but guards against flooding. Door has 12” of ground clearance.

 Locking door and 2 keys…keep out poachers and unruly lease members.

 The polyethylene material will never rot while sitting on the ground. Leave it in the woods and be worry free of breaking down, cattle trampling, or blowing away. Will last a lifetime of hunting!

 Windows can be built to any size at a height that is desirable for your shooting needs.

 Can accommodate custom sized windows and be positioned to your preference (9, 12, 3 o' clock or 10, 12, 2 position, etc.). Vertical windows can be mounted to swing left or right; your choice.

 Dark interior background and optional blackout curtain placement to reduce interior light and conceal inside movement.

 Tank has zero light penetration maintaining a dark environment even in the sun.

 Can be easily attached to an elevated platform with interior supports and offers extremely low wind resistance due to its aerodynamic shape.

 Extremely Roomy! Nearly 42 square feet of floor space…equivalent to a 6’x7’ box. Up to 4 grown men can hunt out of it at one time and is great for those youngsters who want to lay down before the sun comes up.

 No need to buy 2 separate blinds. It is light weight and can be easily moved from a spot close to your feeder during bow season to a spot farther away for rifle season. Attach straps to the tow hooks and pull it with ease using any vehicle or ATV. Combination of vertical and horizontal windows allows for both gun, bow, and crossbow hunting.

 You won't find a nicer custom blind that is this durable and weather resistant for the price per square foot…and it comes with a floor!!

PRODUCT PRICING

Ultimate Tank $1395
• Dark forest green painted tank with camo break paint (custom designs additional)
• 5 clear glass windows & 1 door with industrial locking handle and rain catchers
• Ten LED Interior Light (Turn on from the outside before entering and be hands free while you set up for your hunt. Includes high and low setting and rotates up and out for optimal light conditions).
• Indoor/Outdoor carpeted floor & lower ½ walls, shelving, & removable boot & mud entry mat
• Removable interior floor mat 24”x48”
• 4 Carpeted shelves (8” to 24” in length & 6” deep)
• 10 LED light wall mounted light bar
• Window curtain clips mounted for each window,
• 2 Cedar planks with 4 wall hooks (Hang Quiver, Hat, Binoculars, Coat, etc.)

Options & Accessories:

$175 Aluminum RV locking door – (24” wide x 36” tall)
$100 Custom paint design (Can do pink camo, trees, etc…use your imagination and we can do it all).
$75 each additional window (Up to 7 total depending on size & position of windows-includes rain catchers)
$50 Stained Cedar Antler Hanging rack. I’ll even use your antlers for a more personal feel.
$30 Vertical hanging bow holder- (Keep an arrow nocked for quick shooting when that elusive buck finally gives you that quick shot opportunity. Also prevents FLS (Frozen Leg Syndrome) on those cold hunts when your freezing bow is resting on your legs. Comes wrapped in matching carpet).
$30 Exterior pull handles for easier moving & maneuvering (Qty. 4)
$25 Tow Hooks – (Tow your blind behind any vehicle for small distances on soft surfaced ground to relocate to a new location-Qty. 2)
$10 Dark tinted glass (Per window)
$10 Blackout Curtains – Conceal all your movements and reduce interior light penetration (Qty. 1)

For additional questions, feel free to call or text me at 682-226-5559 or email at tankblinds@hotmail.com. My name is Aaron.
Blinds are built in Arlington, Texas. Delivery available to your lease or your house for additional charge.
50% Deposit Required for Custom Orders. Cash or Money Order/Cashier’s Check. Can arrange payment through PayPal.
Wait time is approximately 2-4 weeks depending on custom features.

#5885768 - 08/19/15 10:23 AM Re: The Tank Blind- Supreme Rugged One-Piece Custom Hunting Blind [Re: Tank Builder]
Gamehunter77 Offline
Bird Dog

Loc: Corsicana
mark for later

#5886169 - 08/19/15 03:10 PM Re: The Tank Blind- Supreme Rugged One-Piece Custom Hunting Blind [Re: Tank Builder]
rjm007 Offline
Pro Tracker

Loc: Texas, north DFW
tag

#5901875 - 08/28/15 10:07 PM Re: The Tank Blind- Supreme Rugged One-Piece Custom Hunting Blind [Re: Tank Builder]
drqtn Offline
Woodsman

Loc: Plano, TX
Do you have any in stock?

#5902402 - 08/29/15 11:10 AM Re: The Tank Blind- Supreme Rugged One-Piece Custom Hunting Blind [Re: Tank Builder]
huntinfishinsumb Offline
Pro Tracker

Loc: Bedford / All Over
very nice

#5903332 - 08/29/15 09:51 PM Re: The Tank Blind- Supreme Rugged One-Piece Custom Hunting Blind [Re: Tank Builder]
cliffy Offline

Loc: Fort Worth
tag

#5909128 - 09/02/15 09:59 AM Re: The Tank Blind- Supreme Rugged One-Piece Custom Hunting Blind [Re: Tank Builder]
Pitchfork Predator Online   content
THF Celebrity

Loc: Murphy, TX Dickens county
Sent pm a week ago

www.insured-wealth.com
469-323-8920

© 2004-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide