1. I ask if they own the land or lease and how many acres.
2. I ask how many years they have been doing hunts.
3. I ask how many hunts will be booked and how many bucks are taken off the acreage annually(managing).
4. I ask about guides and how many years of experience they have.
5. I ask how many people will be in camp at one time and accommodations.
6. I ask about how the success rate is and the chance or opportunity is?
7. I ask about style of hunting that will be done.
8. I ask about quality and age of animals taken in the past seasons and most recent.
9. I ask about returning clients who re-book annually.
10.I ask for every reference they will give me and call them.
11.I ask if any hunting shows or celebrities will be their when I hunt, so I won't put up with that BS.
Sure their is more I ask.
Glad to see you back rtp