Forums46
Topics537,925
Posts9,730,749
Members87,051
Most Online25,604
Feb 12th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Hunting Pictures and Social Media [Re: La Longue Carabine] #5868823 08/08/15 03:25 AM
BOBO the Clown Online Content
kind of a big deal
Online Content
kind of a big deal
Not all deer at the facility have been killed nor should all be killed per their own regulations, and that's why they haven't killed all the deer.

If you want to argue with TAHC go right a head, TPWD tried and so far has lost

Donate to TX Youth hunting program.... better to donate then to waste it in taxes

https://secure.qgiv.com/for/gtgoh/mobile
Re: Hunting Pictures and Social Media [Re: La Longue Carabine] #5868824 08/08/15 03:25 AM
T
therancher Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T

You keep asking questions about why the situation is being handled the way it is, and I tell you. Sorry it's not what you want to hear or understand. If you want to rant about it go to a thread that is actually about that topic. [/quote]

And you conveniently keep dodging the questions. Again, what state has CWD in pens and not in the wild population???

And again, I'd have died 3 or 4 times if I'd have been holding my breath for your answer.

But really, if you're all that smart (being a Dr. and all) you ought to be able to answer a simple question before I suffocate.

Last edited by therancher; 08/08/15 03:28 AM.

Crotchety old bastidge
Re: Hunting Pictures and Social Media [Re: BOBO the Clown] #5868861 08/08/15 04:09 AM
L
La Longue Carabine Offline OP
Light Foot
OP Offline
Light Foot
L
Originally Posted By: BOBO the Clown
Not all deer at the facility have been killed nor should all be killed per their own regulations, and that's why they haven't killed all the deer.

If you want to argue with TAHC go right a head, TPWD tried and so far has lost

"You're arguing with me for no reason. I never refuted any of this."

Re: Hunting Pictures and Social Media [Re: therancher] #5868881 08/08/15 04:32 AM
L
La Longue Carabine Offline OP
Light Foot
OP Offline
Light Foot
L
Originally Posted By: therancher

And you conveniently keep dodging the questions. Again, what state has CWD in pens and not in the wild population???

And again, I'd have died 3 or 4 times if I'd have been holding my breath for your answer.

But really, if you're all that smart (being a Dr. and all) you ought to be able to answer a simple question before I suffocate.

I was just ignoring you because you're annoying. Do you think that CWD being in high fence properties and also in free range populations within a state, or vice versa, supports your argument in any way? It doesn't. Are you trying to somehow insinuate that it is the free range population that is bringing cwd to the hf properties? How are they bringing the disease inside the fence?? When you look at a multi-state jump, when the disease spontaneously shows up hundreds of miles away without any cases in between, it is far more likely that the cause is the transportation of infected deer by man, who then escape or are released into the wild population where they are able to physically interact with those deer and spread the disease.

Or maybe you were trying to say CWD can't be controlled in hf and that's why it's also in the wild population in those states? If CWD deer are released or escape from the ranch before they are managed for cwd in confinement, then you can't apply that argument.

Either way, the correlation of cwd in both hf properties and wild populations, isn't significant to your argument.

Last edited by La Longue Carabine; 08/08/15 06:39 AM.
Re: Hunting Pictures and Social Media [Re: La Longue Carabine] #5868971 08/08/15 11:29 AM
P
Pitchfork Predator Offline
THF Celebrity
THF Celebrity
P
Originally Posted By: La Longue Carabine
Originally Posted By: Pitchfork Predator

None of you that are advocating slaughtering all these deer can answer the simple question of why this disease has not wiped out all those Mule Deer in west Texas by now.

I already explained why in the thread on that topic. Go read it instead of contaminating this one.

No, you made an attempt to explain it. And you failed.

Please keep up the BS though, it's very entertaining as it continues to show you don't know what your talking about.

Marc C. Helfrich
Retirement Planner

www.insured-wealth.com
469-323-8920
Re: Hunting Pictures and Social Media [Re: La Longue Carabine] #5868992 08/08/15 12:33 PM
T
therancher Offline
THF Trophy Hunter
THF Trophy Hunter
T
Originally Posted By: La Longue Carabine
Originally Posted By: therancher

I was just ignoring you because you're annoying. Do you think that CWD being in high fence properties and also in free range populations within a state, or vice versa, supports your argument in any way? It doesn't. Are you trying to somehow insinuate that it is the free range population that is bringing cwd to the hf properties? How are they bringing the disease inside the fence?? When you look at a multi-state jump, when the disease spontaneously shows up hundreds of miles away without any cases in between, it is far more likely that the cause is the transportation of infected deer by man, who then escape or are released into the wild population where they are able to physically interact with those deer and spread the disease.

Or maybe you were trying to say CWD can't be controlled in hf and that's why it's also in the wild population in those states? If CWD deer are released or escape from the ranch before they are managed for cwd in confinement, then you can't apply that argument.

Either way, the correlation of cwd in both hf properties and wild populations, isn't significant to your argument.

Oh believe me, I understand that I annoy you. And I know why. You're not used to mere mortals challenging you to defend your statements. And to people who post BS, the truth can be quite annoying.

The reason I challenged your statement: "A disease outbreak in deer within a high fenced area can be controlled", is because it's total BS and it's the lame excuse state agencies are using to kill all deer in pens.

That method of control has proven just as flawed as the killing of deer in the wild.

And NO WHERE has a wild deer herd been decimated by CWD. That painful piece of truth I'm sure really annoys you. Sorry.

Crotchety old bastidge
Re: Hunting Pictures and Social Media [Re: La Longue Carabine] #5869097 08/08/15 02:23 PM
H
huntwest Offline
Veteran Tracker
Veteran Tracker
H
Very entertaining thread. It reminds my of a comedian sparring with a drunk. The drunk never gives up and it gets funnier with every reply!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 2004-2024 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide