I bought this gun new, has about 100 rounds through it. She sits in the safe pissed off at me for never taking her shooting. I was going to get into 3-gun, but life got in the way. I'm a rifle guy, don't have the eyesight to make it happen with the handguns anymore, just close up. Kind of like Quigley, "I said I didn't have a use for one, never said I didn't know how to use one." or something like that.
Anyway, I've dug out my invoices and am just trying to get as much of my money back on this set up as I can.
1. tactical 5.0, .45 ACP, Full Rail, kinda hard to find. Comes in factory box with 2 magazines and paperwork. Just like I got it, paid $1892.09+shipping.
2. Two brand new, still in packages, never used, magazines $60 each
3. I took it to STI in Georgetown, TX. had them add their Tritium , adjustable, "bar dot" sight set by Trijicon, $135. I still have factory sights also.
4. Had STI replace the original Black Grips for the Coyote Tan ones, $120. I still have original black ones. $135 labor
5. Tucker Gun leather HF1 , custom belt holster. $173.20+tax, etc, Matching Tucker angled magazine pouch
So I guess, tax and shipping, I got $2646.20 in it all. DAMN!!!
Thought I would start posting it here. Would love to see a THF member own it. May go to other forums , or gunbroker. I would really like a cash deal, FTF in the metroplex. Shipping is a PITA. Great for a 3-gunner or just to wear to the BBQ!!!
I am asking $2,200 for everything, God I don't know why I'm doing this,, its such a cool gun. but as you can see by my asking price, its kinda rare but not collectable. I can use the cash in the safe.