Hirogen, I'm not going to use Google & cheat.. Educate me on the major Canadian holidays..
- Canadian version of July 4th is on July 1st and celebrates our independence from Britian in 1867.
- Christmas, Boxing Day, New Years and Easter are all the same
- Thanksgiving is early/mid October and depends on the moon cycle. We celebrate earlier as due to colder climate our fall harvests are earlier.
- Victoria day is in late may and celebrates Queen Victoria's birthday but most Canadians use it as an excuse to come out of winter hibernation and drink beer and barbeque.
- Labor day is always in the first week of September before the kids go back to school.