I thought I'd list this for the THF community before it goes on ebay. There will be no bumps on this one. If it doesn't sell it will go to auction tomorrow night. This is a stone cold mint late 60's, early 70's Vietnam vintage Randall Made #1 all purpose fighting knife. It has an 8" stainless steel blade. The handle has the late 60's early 70's spacer pattern with 2 narrow white spacers and 3 wide red and black spacers. The blade is mint, original edge as far as I can tell. It does have the original owners name on the side (Curtiss Plexico). The handle is black micarta and has a built in compass (doesn't appear to be working). The knife comes with it's original Johnson Roughback scabbard with an unmarked white stone.

The price for this knife is $650 shipped, $625 local FTF (I'm in Plano). Either a PM or an email - elbattey@verizon.net will work to reach me. I do have it cross listed - and it does go to auction tomorrow nite so let me know if you want it. I may be open to a partial trade - but do need some cash right now due to I can't stop buying stuff smile