6239225 Posts

Max Online: 16728 @ 03/25/12 08:51 AM
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#5683928 - 04/04/15 08:32 AM Trespassers: Grayson County
MDMORROW Offline
Veteran Tracker

Loc: McKinney & Pottsboro, TX
Anybody recognize any of these vehicles? This is on a place just south of Pottsboro. It's fairly easy access because I don't have it fenced on one side yet because the county is going to widen the road later this year and when they do they are buying the new fence so I've been waiting for that. However this is in the furthest back part from the road and its a 200 ac place so they would have had to travel well into the property to get their picture taken.

I don't have anything on the place other than a couple trail cams but these morons did cut some pretty massive ruts and had it not been so wet I would have already had a food plot planted where they did the donuts. Any info is appreciated. Post it up or PM either way. Thanks!

#5683942 - 04/04/15 08:48 AM Re: Trespassers: Grayson County [Re: MDMORROW]
HuntnFly67 Online   content
Extreme Tracker

I'd go check the Pottsboro HS parking lot on Monday.

#5683948 - 04/04/15 08:51 AM Re: Trespassers: Grayson County [Re: MDMORROW]
MDMORROW Offline
Veteran Tracker

Yep I thought about that. Next time I'm up I'll check it out. May even stop in and see if any of the my old teachers are around.

#5683961 - 04/04/15 08:57 AM Re: Trespassers: Grayson County [Re: MDMORROW]
Western Offline
THF Celebrity

Loc: Wise County Texas
I'd notify the GW, or Sheriff, if you plan on doing anything meaningful. I, bet as mentioned, they are local and the vehicles are familiar around town.

The first 5 day's after the weekend, are the hardest....

Dennis

#5683971 - 04/04/15 09:05 AM Re: Trespassers: Grayson County [Re: MDMORROW]
MDMORROW Offline
Veteran Tracker

I'm planing to but I wanna see if I can figure out who they are first. Not much stopping it other than catching them until I get my fence up but still its worth a try.

#5683977 - 04/04/15 09:08 AM Re: Trespassers: Grayson County [Re: MDMORROW]
Western Offline
THF Celebrity

Why does it matter who they are? I would let the local LE figure it out, they get paid to "investigate".

Dennis

#5683983 - 04/04/15 09:17 AM Re: Trespassers: Grayson County [Re: MDMORROW]
MDMORROW Offline
Veteran Tracker

Cause I'd like to know in case it's someone I know or if its someone who's folks I know I can confront them without involving the law. duh

#5683986 - 04/04/15 09:20 AM Re: Trespassers: Grayson County [Re: MDMORROW]
stxranchman Offline
Obie Juan Kenobi

Originally Posted By: MDMORROW
Cause I'd like to know in case it's someone I know or if its someone who's folks I know I can confront them without involving the law. duh

Well if it was someone you know then you would not be posting on here now would ya...duh grin

#5683987 - 04/04/15 09:24 AM Re: Trespassers: Grayson County [Re: stxranchman]
Western Offline
THF Celebrity

Originally Posted By: stxranchman
Originally Posted By: MDMORROW

Well if it was someone you know then you would not be posting on here now would ya...duh grin

Maybe he knows "morons" that will listen. Duh

Dennis

#5684000 - 04/04/15 09:42 AM Re: Trespassers: Grayson County [Re: MDMORROW]
MDMORROW Offline
Veteran Tracker

If you guys don't have anything worthwhile to contribute then don't stomp on my thread. The sheriff has already been out on a previous occasion and can't do much without a license plate. Thanks

#5684795 - 04/04/15 11:14 PM Re: Trespassers: Grayson County [Re: MDMORROW]
flintknapper Online   content
Tracker

Loc: Deep East Texas
Quote:
The sheriff has already been out on a previous occasion and can't do much without a license plate.

^^^^^^^^^^^

Pretty much right. Would apply to you as well. There doesn't seem be any real 'distinguishing' features about any of the vehicles.

You've got a white Jeep (soft top), with black rims, two door, mud tires, that's about it.

A dark Dodge truck, factory wheels, can't tell if its a 2 door or 4 door from the pics.

A white/possibly silver colored Dodge truck with either a spot light or LED light bar, possibly aluminum rims.

Nothing that would make any of those vehicles positively identifiable.

Yeah, you could probably match one or two of them up at the local High School, but without a license plate what can you really do?

Possibly move your game cam to a more advantageous angle?

Hate trespassers, had my share of them.

#5684955 - 04/05/15 09:15 AM Re: Trespassers: Grayson County [Re: MDMORROW]
MDMORROW Offline
Veteran Tracker

I've already put up another one that will catch them coming in and out.

#5684961 - 04/05/15 09:18 AM Re: Trespassers: Grayson County [Re: MDMORROW]
cm250 Offline
Pro Tracker

Loc: Bells Texas,Grayson County
Sorry to hear and see Myron. Looks like the front bumper/license plate on the black Dodge are wrinkled bit. Should be enough evidence there. Will keep my eyes open for any of those vehicles. Last one looks like a light colored Ford Ranger step side with an LED light bar. Good luck my friend.
Glock 23 40 cal
Foxpro 416B & numerous hand calls
God would never send Firefighters to Hell because we would put the fire out!

#5684991 - 04/05/15 09:47 AM Re: Trespassers: Grayson County [Re: MDMORROW]
REALKILLER Offline
Tracker

I wouldn't be that hard on them. If you don't have fences and gates up with no trespassing signs or purple paint all over everything they could just say there wasn't anything telling them they couldn't go out there and rut up your field. Its probably not worth putting somebody through the ringer if you cant put a fence up to keep them out and some signs that say don't come in here. They may be young and may need to get a job one day that requires a good record and I hate to see young people make foolish mistakes that could of been easily avoided. When I was young we would go muddin anywhere there wasn't a gate holding us back. Remember we are running out of places to play. You cant even pull off the road anymore out in the country and shoot your guns without a bunch of law dogs showing up. Wheres the freedom? scratch

#5685020 - 04/05/15 10:04 AM Re: Trespassers: Grayson County [Re: REALKILLER]
Dry Fire Online   content

Loc: Huntsville, AL
Originally Posted By: REALKILLER
I wouldn't be that hard on them. If you don't have fences and gates up with no trespassing signs or purple paint all over everything they could just say there wasn't anything telling them they couldn't go out there and rut up your field. Its probably not worth putting somebody through the ringer if you cant put a fence up to keep them out and some signs that say don't come in here. They may be young and may need to get a job one day that requires a good record and I hate to see young people make foolish mistakes that could of been easily avoided. When I was young we would go muddin anywhere there wasn't a gate holding us back. Remember we are running out of places to play. You cant even pull off the road anymore out in the country and shoot your guns without a bunch of law dogs showing up. Wheres the freedom? scratch

All property in Texas is considered private, unless otherwise posted. Your freedom stops at my property line. By law it is up to you, not me to determine where that property line is. And yes the law dogs show up because shooting from a roadway is against the law.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

© 2004-2016 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide